ADVERTISEMENT

Kelce is....

Oh my god, it is true.

The things I have done for some beaver...

The real power is once you realize that you DON'T have to do that stuff, that is when it all changes. For me that really did not kick in until my late late late 20's. Really more into my 30's.

Once you realize that girls are just "people", it all changes.

Dudes that got married in their early 20's...brutal.

Reactions: countrybob
That and being all on board with the Covid jab. He probably has myocarditis and it's affecting his play. Only half joking.

I hope the $20M he got from Pfizer was worth it.
one thing to get paid to advertise, whole other to actually take the product

Oh my god, it is true.

The real power is once you realize that you DON'T have to do that stuff, that is when it all changes. For me that really did not kick in until my late late late 20's. Really more into my 30's.

Were you raised by a pack of wolves

• Haha
Reactions: GBRforLife1
alanis morrisette GIF

Kelce got the job done last night. Defenses plan for him more than ever. Maybe 1 more year out of him.

As far as Taylor goes, she elevates his career and makes a lifestyle in the stratosphere possible. He wants to be a star. She wants BDE.

Oh my god, it is true.

That would be me and honestly I don’t know where I would have ended up without my wife. It’s been a great partnership. I’m not saying that there weren’t bumps but damn she’s a rock. Kids, grandkids recently, wouldn’t trade that my part of my life for anything.

Kelce got the job done last night. Defenses plan for him more than ever. Maybe 1 more year out of him.

As far as Taylor goes, she elevates his career and makes a lifestyle in the stratosphere possible. He wants to be a star. She wants BDE.

For guys like Kelce one tough thing is finding a woman who isn’t a gold digger. For Swift it’s finding a solid guy who isn’t jealous or intimidated by her income or fame. It might kinda work. Happy for both of them if it does. It appears that they’re both good human beings.

That would be me and honestly I don’t know where I would have ended up without my wife. It’s been a great partnership. I’m not saying that there weren’t bumps but damn she’s a rock. Kids, grandkids recently, wouldn’t trade that my part of my life for anything.
As one of my good friends told me before I got married: remember it’s a marathon, not a sprint. Which goes along with one of my favorites: the value of character is vastly underrated in a potential spouse.

Oh my god, it is true.

I can relate, I will be married 50 years next month. I tell my wife, Does that mean the honeymoon is over? Just so you know, she basically tells me I'm a pig. I realized after 5 years, what was I thinking? I could go on and on.

That and being all on board with the Covid jab. He probably has myocarditis and it's affecting his play. Only half joking.

I hope the $20M he got from Pfizer was worth it.
If he believes in the jab and is 100% sold on it, I have no issue with him endorsing it and pimping it for money. That is not the hill to be selling out on. Don’t know if he is though

If he believes in the jab and is 100% sold on it, I have no issue with him endorsing it and pimping it for money. That is not the hill to be selling out on. Don’t know if he is though
What planet are you living on, Everyone does things for the money…

Reactions: Huskers123456
For guys like Kelce one tough thing is finding a woman who isn’t a gold digger. For Swift it’s finding a solid guy who isn’t jealous or intimidated by her income or fame. It might kinda work. Happy for both of them if it does. It appears that they’re both good human beings.
They seem egotistical, arrogant, and annoying to me.

Not that I've ever watched even a second of a Chiefs game or anything of Swift.

Perhaps I'm in the minority but Taylor Swift does absolutely nothing for me.
I'm with ya. She's about a 5 in my book. If she opens her mouth and talks about politics she drops to a 2. I find her annoying and if I see one more shot of her and fvcking Brittney Mahomes acting like they just sucked off the homecoming king the the suite I'm gonna puke. Those two alone have caused me to go from a casual Chiefs fan to rooting against them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT