ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas st by a touchdown over TCU

Man, crazy what a good RB can do. No dancing like a bitch in the backfield.

Even if TCU wins this game they are not a playoff team. To think they will add 8 more teams is absurd.
Of course nobody is as good as UGA, or prolly Bama for that matter, but rivalry week was enough to prove why we play the games instead of just assign wins and losses. The expansion ensures the SEC invitational at least has more participants. With that mentality we should just cut the ncaa basketball tournament down to 8-16 teams. I’m not down with that.

Reactions: WHCSC
Sonny Dykes >>>>>>> the fcs-caliber coach kst has
jim-carrey-dumb-and-dumber.gif

Reactions: WHCSC
Going to be funny to see the "logic" the committee uses to justify Bama over a Tennessee team with the same record who beat them. Probably claim it's due to Hooker being hurt but everyone knows the real reason.

Reactions: mgbreis
If TCU loses they will have lost 1 game in 13 games. Bama lost 2 in 12. Have to put TCU in imo.

Reactions: BigRedTed
TCU has had a lot of last second victories this year. A loss here and I don't see them making it in. Big 12 overall has been pretty weak this year.
It's possible I guess but TCU has played 10 conference games this year now. Only lost 1 vs Bama losing 2 vs 8 conference opponents. Common opponent was Texas and TCU was slightly more impressive.

Holy cow!

Don't know who ends up winning this game, but that's what a winner under center looks like in college football.

Gets completely jobbed on the TD toss, and didn't even phase him.

TCU has had a lot of last second victories this year. A loss here and I don't see them making it in. Big 12 overall has been pretty weak this year.
I think getting to overtime will be enough. I don't care how good you potentially are, losing two while not playing the best team in your conference should disqualify you from a four team playoff.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT