ADVERTISEMENT

Kalen DeBoer

cdriftt24

Redshirt Freshman
Dec 29, 2012
Why is he not getting any mentions? I’d personally love to have him as our next Head Football Coach…. Only a $12 mil buyout and he can’t want to stay out in the PAC12 with USC & UCLA leaving? I hope Trev has called him atleast

That buyout is actually pretty big. But it should t stop us if we can get him.
Would rather pay the premium up front for a winner, than pay another loser that kind of $ to go away.

They have already $50M in sunk cost in recent buyouts. Could anyone imagine if DeBoer came the buyout was ponied up, he $hits his pants and another $15M in buyout money is paid?

Now excuse me while I go punch myself in my skordum, due to the very real possibility of the wrong Monken getting the job.

Why is he not getting any mentions? I’d personally love to have him as our next Head Football Coach…. Only a $12 mil buyout and he can’t want to stay out in the PAC12 with USC & UCLA leaving? I hope Trev has called him atleast
I've been mentioning him since last year fwiw. He's high on the list for me.

Reactions: Dylman and JOHNNY N
Can't see him leaving Washington after just one year. His daughter just committed to play softball at UW. Seems to be happy there.

DeBoer has already beat the Ducks in Eugene, and will be losing USC/UCLA in a year to the B1G. He can ride the Husky sled to Fort Knox for a decade, and have plenty of time for British Columbia fishing in the Summer.

That said, show him the $$$, and make him say, "No."

Jonathan Smith at Oregon State is doing a good job too.

• Angry
Reactions: Raptor10
Don't forget the speculation is that more teams from the PAC will be coming to the B1G. But several posters here have mentioned him already.

Jonathan Smith at Oregon State is doing a good job too.
7b3a1f0fd0d05ae56aed74a2fa694e90_w200.gif

DeBoer has already beat the Ducks in Eugene, and will be losing USC/UCLA in a year to the B1G. He can ride the Husky sled to Fort Knox for a decade, and have plenty of time for British Columbia fishing in the Summer.

That said, show him the $$$, and make him say, "No."
Fishing is over-rated everywhere, unless you have fished Kodiak Island. Then it is just ordinary fishing.

Go Big Red!

Word out says Rhule is out and the focus is now DeBoer & Leipold? Not sure if true but I could deal with either one as long as Leipold hires a stud to coach the defense

• Haha
Reactions: WHCSC
Word out says Rhule is out and the focus is now DeBoer & Leipold? Not sure if true but I could deal with either one as long as Leipold hires a stud to coach the defense

IN DIVISION 1:

Deboer has 3 years as a HC in D1 with a 72.41 win%.

Liepold has 8 years as a D1 HC and has a 48.91 win%.

Liepold would be a really bad move. Deboer has yet to really prove himself but he's got himself winning in D1 which Liepold in my opinion has proven himself to not be a winner.

IN DIVISION 1:

Liepold would be a really bad move. Deboer has yet to really prove himself but he's got himself winning in D1 which Liepold in my opinion has proven himself to not be a winner.
He gone but we got him a better contract by our search firm contacting him🤣🤣

Reactions: Sinomatic
IN DIVISION 1:

Basing your decision off Liepold’s D1 winning percentage is simply ignorant. I won’t say anything more as it will not be comprehended.

Reactions: oldjar07
IN DIVISION 1:

It depends a lot on the situation involved. Leipold took over two dumpster fire situations while Deboer took over programs he could have success at right away. I'd be happy with either of them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT