ADVERTISEMENT

Kaelin is N!

I like him. He’s no Raiola but I like his deep throw arm. Plays against some decent teams in Nebraska. He’s not afraid to sling it while getting hit. Hopefully snag Hall too. Going to try and get to a Bell West game to watch them this season.

boom-.gif

This make me think Rhule knew he had this kid in the bag if DR fell through. And i think this kid was smart enough to realize why Nebraska was going all in on the Number 1 Player in the country. Glad he is Husker.
I think a better approach would have been to piss off the kid and family early on in the process, then not keep up with him.

That approach has yielded big dividends in the past.

My sources were correct this one. Good kid there is a real chance now, people are telling me, that we could get his fellow WRs on the Nebraska team as well.

Love,
RecruitingAnalyst_World
"Johnny Come Lately, you're the new kid in town, everybody hates you, so don't stick around." ;)

Apologies to Glenn Frey, Don Henley, and J.D. Souther!

Kid’s had 4 P5 targets to throw to in the last couple of years @ Bellevue. Think DK had a great deal of making those guys look good. And DK doesn’t cost us a position coach.

Love the Quote:
“I envisioned myself playing in a Nebraska uniform and walking out of the tunnel of Memorial Stadium since I moved to Nebraska when I was eight,”

I bet 8 year old Dylan probably also visioned himself as a Husker. At the end, it’s probably best we got the kid that true to his heart. Do they me wrong, would have loved to have DR but proud to have Daniel

All I can say is that it is so damn energizing to finally have a coach who knows what in the hell he is doing. I have not been this optimistic about Husker football in a long, long time. Getting this kid means much more than landing a solid 3 star recruit at QB. It signals that NU football is once again being led by adults who understand what it takes to succeed. And we have not had that since Solich was fired.

Worth revisiting this correct opinion from 3/13 when asked if we’d accept his commitment

yes.

Rhule said he wants kids who want to be at NU. if Kaelin said "coach, I want to come to Nebraska", I believe he'd have gladly taken him & it wouldn't have impacted our quest for the quarterback who just transferred high schools (again).

Kids who want to be here >>>

All I can say is that it is so damn energizing to finally have a coach who knows what in the hell he is doing. I have not been this optimistic about Husker football in a long, long time. Getting this kid means much more than landing a solid 3 star recruit at QB. It signals that NU football is once again being led by adults who understand what it takes to succeed. And we have not had that since Solich was fired.
Yes. And yes. And yes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT