ADVERTISEMENT

Ka-Pow! #6 On The Books

Baseball players and quarterbacks with the first name Patrick never work out :) Didn't you guys get the memo?

So, does 2 QBs early in this class mean that we're catching up from not taking a QB in the last class, or should I infer that HCMR has concluded that our younger QBs aren't going to cut it?

I would think taking too great qb prospects is because they are both outstanding and would rather skip next year if need be. We are also a little light if things go wrong health or injury wise. We also have the " new coach window " ; our head coach is known for developing qbs ; even for the next level . Our qb coach is straight from the NFL . after Improving Manning, a hall of famer. ... So what say if we pop a few into the NFL, awesome; and recruiting will really follow. This is allan across the positions. Boyd is in the S+C

Let's not forget that AJ Bush had an amazing spring and also a great year on the scout team. Don't discount him because of a bad spring game. Please also remember TA and ZD were on the Red team, which had a ton more talent, and AJ was on the lesser talented white team. Let's not also forget that Fyfe & Stanton were co # 2's last year. In January, this board awarded Johnny Stanton the 2016 starter, remember.

I like all of our QB's right now. I think all 5 of those guys have big upside. I think its a good problem to have. Not tOSU good, but still good.

So pretty much Jim Mora, Steve Sarkisian, Sonny Dykes & David Shaw? Not saying O'Brien isn't a good pick up but he isn't even close to being a finished product no brainer recruit.
QBs are like hot women. Just because you didn't wind up with a certain one doesn't mean you think they are ugly.

Let's not forget that AJ Bush had an amazing spring and also a great year on the scout team. Don't discount him because of a bad spring game. Please also remember TA and ZD were on the Red team, which had a ton more talent, and AJ was on the lesser talented white team. Let's not also forget that Fyfe & Stanton were co # 2's last year. In January, this board awarded Johnny Stanton the 2016 starter, remember.

I like all of our QB's right now. I think all 5 of those guys have big upside. I think its a good problem to have. Not tOSU good, but still good.

So pretty much Jim Mora, Steve Sarkisian, Sonny Dykes & David Shaw? Not saying O'Brien isn't a good pick up but he isn't even close to being a finished product no brainer recruit.

Exhibit "A"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT