ADVERTISEMENT

K. Greene in transfer portal.

That is three 4 stars from the 2020 class

is anyone keeping track of high profile attrition from other big ten schools?

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBeav815
Not good when you are trending towards losing more 4 stars before they take the field than wins in two years.

We have already experienced what Frost and his buddies bring to the table with mediocre talent. Can’t say he’s bringing in enough talent to get us back to winning ways.

Reactions: GBR_Atlanta
This is freaking ridiculous. I know some will blame the coaches and get out their pitchforks. But you know the kid just wants to play football. Is it realistic to expect him to move across the country and not get to play?

and that’s just it. If were practicing and getting ready to play, I’m betting anything this would be a different scenario. But who knows, maybe even the same with Francois and Gray.

Last edited:
and that’s just it. If were practicing and getting ready to play, I’m betting anything this would be a different scenario. And who knows, maybe even the same with Francois and Gray.

Wishful thinking. Either way he’s gone and last years class is starting to look pretty mediocre.

Not good for a staff that’s struggling to get to six wins.

Reactions: WuTang_Husker
Wishful thinking. Either way he’s gone and last years class is starting to look pretty mediocre.

Not good for a staff that’s struggling to get to six wins.

what do you mean last years class is looking mediocre? They all redshirted minus a couple and haven’t had a chance to show or prove anything. I get it, it sucks seeing this but the sky isn’t falling my man. That I promise you.

Edited: ok you meant the 2020 class. Well we did replace one 4 star DB with 4 star Nadab Joseph. So it’s still not a bad class. We’d still be a Top 22 Class.

Last edited:
This is freaking ridiculous. I know some will blame the coaches and get out their pitchforks. But you know the kid just wants to play football. Is it realistic to expect him to move across the country and not get to play?

I mean at some point maybe you question the shotgun approach Frost takes in recruiting. If you’re recruiting nationally you want to spend the time doing up front diligence on guys, making sure they’re good fits (on and off the field), and that they’re not gonna bolt at the first instance of adversity.

I mean at some point maybe you question the shotgun approach Frost takes in recruiting. If you’re recruiting nationally you want to spend the time doing up front diligence on guys, making sure they’re good fits (on and off the field), and that they’re not gonna bolt at the first instance of adversity.

how was Frost supposed to know we’d have our season canceled and called off? When you go back to the 2019 class we didn’t really lose anyone. This year is a bit different when we can’t play and other conferences get to. Even more so these Florida guys are seeing there bro’s playing or about to play in the ACC and SEC.

how was Frost supposed to know we’d have our season canceled and called off? When you go back to the 2019 class we didn’t really lose anyone. This year is a bit different when we can’t play and other conferences get to. Even more so these Florida guys are seeing there bro’s playing or about to play in the ACC and SEC.

Francois and Gray both left before the season was cancelled. Seems like Nebraska has had quite a bit of attrition and it’s not just Riley guys leaving.

Reactions: SWIowahawks
I also remember frost commenting on getting certain type of kids with faith and a good family. Call me crazy, but the amount of kids on the current roster with married parents (that are also conservatives) is far higher than the last 5 years or so. Team maturity will rise with this trend.

does anyone know the marital status of his parents and their political leanings?

Reactions: TheBeav815
Francois and Gray both left before the season was cancelled. Seems like Nebraska has had quite a bit of attrition and it’s not just Riley guys leaving.
Gray had family issues and we got N Joseph so I don’t even count that one. But you are right, we lost the one player before it was canceled. Dead on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT