ADVERTISEMENT

Just fun stuff

Nov 19, 2023
Oregon beats Purdue 35-0
The same Purdue that was in the B1G CG a couple years back. Purdue is the anti-matter version of Indiana.

UCLA beats Rutgers ... ugh

South Carolina destroy Sooners 35-9

None of these scores surprise me except Nebraska getting worked 56-7.
Texas, Alabama, USC, Michigan, Ohio State, Oregon, etc. These schools and others have billionaire donors who can throw 50 mil at the program on any given day.
So what Indiana is doing right now, considering they don't have access to real bones, is quite amazing. I want to believe that even in this era having the right coach can overcome a money deficit.
I really want to go back to the days of amateur sports ... wishful thinking on my part.

Texas, Alabama, USC, Michigan, Ohio State, Oregon, etc. These schools and others have billionaire donors who can throw 50 mil at the program on any given day.
So what Indiana is doing right now, considering they don't have access to real bones, is quite amazing. I want to believe that even in this era having the right coach can overcome a money deficit.
I really want to go back to the days of amateur sports ... wishful thinking on my part.
Indy went out and got a proven winner as a head coach and a Vet QB.

Reactions: FissionReaction
Indiana could have beat Georgia today. They execution on offense was extremely efficient and effective.
What sucked is they hung the same amount of points with their back-up qb in the 2nd half. I mean there was a lot that sucked this was just one of many.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT