ADVERTISEMENT

Just Damn!

Nebraska 31 Michigan 28 Smokin

Believe me I understand… When I bleed… I bleed both blue and red.

But the “first year“ damage to the program is frankly scary to think about… If we lose Martinez… And that is of course a possibility… This year is trashed!

Brand new quarterback ... brand new offensive scheme… A meat grinder for a schedule… A freshman calling signals…

I am not being a Debbie downer… Just taking a deep breath and realizing the situation that coach frost finds himself in right now.

If Martinez goes down… This is at best… At best… A 5–7 season

Believe me I understand… When I bleed… I bleed both blue and red.

But the “first year“ damage to the program is frankly scary to think about… If we lose Martinez… And that is of course a possibility… This year is trashed!

Brand new quarterback ... brand new offensive scheme… A meat grinder for a schedule… A freshman calling signals…

I am not being a Debbie downer… Just taking a deep breath and realizing the situation that coach frost finds himself in right now.

If Martinez goes down… This is at best… At best… A 5–7 season

If, if, if, if, if....95% of the things we worry about never happen...so please stop the worrying...

Being a Debbie D would be saying: Martinez might play the whole year and we're 4-8.

BTW - With the Wolverine's injury problems, and if Shea Patty gets sandwiched, Michigan loses 4 and Jimbo's on the hot seat.

Being a Debbie D would be saying: Martinez might play the whole year and we're 4-8.

BTW - With the Wolverine's injury problems, and if Shea Patty gets sandwiched, Michigan loses 4 and Jimbo's on the hot seat.

100% agreed…

“Jimbo“ was on the hot seat last year as far as I’m concerned ;)

You’ll have to excuse me… I’m going back to drinking now:D

Reactions: ThereIsNoPlace
Buzzen sie off.

What’s your deal? We hope you understand how this works… What I posted was simply my opinion… No better no worse than yours… Right? You don’t have to visit any thread you don’t want to… But to be so narcissistic as to come on a thread and disagree with the uOP by telling them to shut up… Is that your thing? Do you think you’ve contributed intellectually to the discussion?

The news today is hard ...Do you think that we are better off now than we were yesterday? Do you think our chances are better now if our talented freshman quarterback goes down than 5–7?

Use your mind… It’s a terrible thing to waste.

Last edited:
Reactions: darrenb
Bunch is just as good, imo

And you say this seriously? He doesn't make the cut in the three horse race this fall. You saw him play one spring game. The other two guys were 4* recruits and were worth every point of those stars. Bunch walked on from a JUCO. But in the end, he is just as good. OK? :oops:

Reactions: GoBluePureMichigan
If I hear about how hard the schedule is again I will beat myself off with the lights on...

Reactions: TF
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT