ADVERTISEMENT

Joshua Moore Commits To The Longwhores

tenor.gif

Winking

Well if they would rather play for Riley than Frost that says a lot about them.
Riley is not the head coach at OSU. I have seen numerous people on here say things like this, as if Riley is the coach. He isn't.
Maybe the new coach, being a young guy, has some energy and some closing skills. Kids make college choices for a lot of reasons. And I highly doubt that the deciding factor for these guys to commit to Oregon State is that they will now get to work under assistant coach Mike Riley.
No need to bag on these young guys for not choosing NU.

Reactions: HuskerO
I think he means if they withdrew their commitment to UNL because Frost is now the head coach instead of Riley. Comment has nothing to do with where the ultimately are going, I am guessing.

Riley is not the head coach at OSU. I have seen numerous people on here say things like this, as if Riley is the coach. He isn't.
Maybe the new coach, being a young guy, has some energy and some closing skills. Kids make college choices for a lot of reasons. And I highly doubt that the deciding factor for these guys to commit to Oregon State is that they will now get to work under assistant coach Mike Riley.
No need to bag on these young guys for not choosing NU.

Neither kids we are talking about here went to the Beavs so you have misinterpreted my post. Both Moore and the other one commited to play for Riley @ Nebraska but wouldn't play for a much better coach at Nebraska was my point...

Reactions: SOHusker11
Neither kids we are talking about here went to the Beavs so you have misinterpreted my post. Both Moore and the other one commited to play for Riley @ Nebraska but wouldn't play for a much better coach at Nebraska was my point...
Ahhh... my bad. Didn't do my homework.
And I agree 100% with your post now. The only thing I can think of as to why they would choose Riley over Frost is that they want to play in a pro style system. I think that was the main selling point Riley had

These kids would not have played at NU if Riley were coaching. 4-8 record turned off Bookie and likely Moore as well.

Reactions: davecisar
These kids would not have played at NU if Riley were coaching. 4-8 record turned off Bookie and likely Moore as well.
Bookie wasn't coming here no matter what. Guys like that want to play for a team that has a chance of winning it all. The only shot we had with him was making the playoff and that was never going to happen under Riley.

Reactions: davecisar
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT