ADVERTISEMENT

John Butler is now official- DB coach

today-show-newscast.gif

Reactions: 10Trvln
I don't doubt his coaching credentials. It will be interesting, however, to see what kind of recruiting skills he has. Wonder how his recruiting was at Penn State.

I don't doubt his coaching credentials. It will be interesting, however, to see what kind of recruiting skills he has. Wonder how his recruiting was at Penn State.

and his longevity as a coach here... I see this purely as a stepping stone since plans didn't go his way to be a dc somewhere... if he can get these guys cooking the next couple of years he's gonzo...

and his longevity as a coach here... I see this purely as a stepping stone since plans didn't go his way to be a dc somewhere... if he can get these guys cooking the next couple of years he's gonzo...
It’s a much better situation than the previous staffs we’ve had, where most of us would’ve volunteered to load the U-haul for them to get them out of here quicker.

Yes, what we need is a coaching staff full of guys that nobody else wants.
What I wrote wasn't a snub, just adding to the comment before me.... RedCap said "It will be interesting, however, to see what kind of recruiting skills he has" and I just added that his tenure will also be interesting if he gets them rolling.... it was meant to be a positive... if I wrote it suspect like I apologize

Reactions: Laner2
What I wrote wasn't a snub, just adding to the comment before me.... RedCap said "It will be interesting, however, to see what kind of recruiting skills he has" and I just added that his tenure will also be interesting if he gets them rolling.... it was meant to be a positive... if I wrote it suspect like I apologize
No worries. I sure didn't take it as a snub. I thought you made a good point.

Reactions: ADV1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT