ADVERTISEMENT

Joey C

Whoa, remember he isn’t putting condiments like relish, onions, ketchup, mustard, etc., on them. The way he eats them you could easily have 3.
Oh I threw back an 8-pack of them bad boys once. But like I said I wouldn’t need more than 2 in one meal lol

Man has dominated the contest for 16th year now? Not sure how the other eating contests of different foods go for him but he is the top dog

Do these guys keep that food down? I watch this show on YouTube called beardmeetsfood. Skinny British dude that probably does at least two eating challenges a week. He does not lose very often. Man that looks uncomfortable. At my age, I am trying to figure out how to get by on less food because my metabolism can’t keep up.

Do these guys keep that food down? I watch this show on YouTube called beardmeetsfood. Skinny British dude that probably does at least two eating challenges a week. He does not lose very often. Man that looks uncomfortable. At my age, I am trying to figure out how to get by on less food because my metabolism can’t keep up.
I have read that Joey said he gets the meat sweats for a day afterwards and smells like hot dogs for awhile. I believe he also said it takes his body two days to recover with a lot of trips to the bathroom. I would be in a food coma for a week if I tried this.

Reactions: saluno22
I think on man vs food earlier episodes the guy blew his chunks at the end of the show

I think on man vs food earlier episodes the guy blew his chunks at the end of the show
Yeah probably because he ate 50 of the worlds hottest wings while surrounded by lights and cameras and screaming weirdos. After he just ate the 60 lb brisket challenge the day before

Last edited:
Reactions: Baxter48
We have a guy in our office that is all in on the fake meat.
No, I don't want the "impossible" burger, nor the "improbable" chicken patty, or even the 'highly unlikely" fish sandwich...

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
Have you tried it?

I Have tried several of the plant based options when it comes to burgers, never the dawgs or sausage though. All of it cooks like processed fake food that crumbles and sticks to the grates. Gotta dump a case of Pam on the grates to keep the Impossible burger from sticking. Just trying to sound out the ingredients on the label is enough to make me puke.

Reactions: IM4NUalways
What are the long term consequences to this ‘sport’?

I have a weird fascination with BeardMeetsFood on YouTube. There have been times where I was genuinely concerned for this guys life.

I can't even down a foot long chili dog without feeling like I'm gonna burst. I don't know how that guy does it.

BTW... whatever happened to FlyDogz in Lincoln?

We have a guy in our office that is all in on the fake meat.
No, I don't want the "impossible" burger, nor the "improbable" chicken patty, or even the 'highly unlikely" fish sandwich...
Part of the reason why my ex girlfriend of 5 years and I split up. She was always on some kind of diet, and I am not a fan of dieting. She watched that Netflix documentary on the farmer that used to have 100's of Thousands of chickens in his barn and now only farms for impossible burgers. She moved to that, and I just did not want any part of it.

I work out and eat in moderation unless I am drunk. Then the moderation goes out the window. Diets are gimmicky and I believe the only true way to look good is by working out and not over eating. Dieting can help you lose weight, but unless you combo that with some sort of strength training it is pointless IMO

Part of the reason why my ex girlfriend of 5 years and I split up. She was always on some kind of diet, and I am not a fan of dieting. She watched that Netflix documentary on the farmer that used to have 100's of Thousands of chickens in his barn and now only farms for impossible burgers. She moved to that, and I just did not want any part of it.

I work out and eat in moderation unless I am drunk. Then the moderation goes out the window. Diets are gimmicky and I believe the only true way to look good is by working out and not over eating. Dieting can help you lose weight, but unless you combo that with some sort of strength training it is pointless IMO

Haha...I can see that.

...when my wife and I met on first date and she told me she was a vegetarian I seriously..no joke, almost fell out of my chair. We still joke about it....but she is a natural blonde haired blue eyed sexy chick who liked sex so I looked the other way. If she had been 15-20lbs over weight, below average looking, and a prude, a second date never would happened.

Haha...I can see that.

...when my wife and I met on first date and she told me she was a vegetarian I seriously..no joke, almost fell out of my chair. We still joke about it....but she is a natural blonde haired blue eyed sexy chick who liked sex so I looked the other way. If she had been 15-20lbs over weight, below average looking, and a prude, a second date never would happened.
Stay hot and don’t preach to me about what I eat and this has a chance of working out.😅

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
I hope he drops em...

This man can eat a hot dog every 8 seconds, and this year's winner would be a fluke
what a travesty. Joey Chestnut is one of the greatest athletes we’ve ever had. Right up there with Phil Hellmuth, Steve Mizerak, and Greg Louganis.

Reactions: PeliniTheCrutch
My advice to Joey would be to get the cash up front from Impossible Foods. Otherwise he might end up in a long line of creditors. Although, their new strategy of trying get placed in dollar stores sounds like a can’t miss! That clientele is always looking for overpriced fake meat.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT