ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Tesatore....

ru4nu2win

All-American
May 2, 2006
Pleading for Florida State to not get in the playoffs being undefeated! Thinks a 1 loss team should get in instead. Washington, Michigan, Florida State and figure it out between Bama, Texass etc. Period!!

LOL Joe Tessitore
Don't care how you spell his name, he's wrong! YOU CANT KEEP A POWER 5/6 UNDEFEATED TEAM OUT OF THE PLAYOFFS! Texas, bama and Ohio State have arguments but they have a loss!! Too bad so sad! This is why going to 12 teams is gonna be great. Say a team like Oregon gets in at 10th or 12th, I wouldn't want to play them!!

Yeah, after the watching the game you gotta put FSU in the playoff. I don’t care if Travis is hurt, they deserve it.
Would love to see the SEC left out. Not a vintage year for that conference anyway.

All the talking heads at Disney owned companies have gotten the memo that SEC needs to be in. Sickening, really…

I thought Texas might be on the outside looking in, never dreamed it would be FSU if the talkers tonight have a say in it…

Last edited:
Would like to see Michigan left out in a Pete Rose kind of way.

It’s not like Hairball didn’t know the rule-it’s just he thought he was too smart to be caught.

Reactions: huskerfan1414
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT