ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Broback hitting the brakes on the husker pick...

I don't know who this guy is, but that doesn't seem like what he is doing, he says alot of good things about both Nebraska and Minnesota, without actually making a prediction.

Reactions: timnsun
The way I read it, he says Minny COULD come out in the West. Not that they will.

Yes, he likes Minny, but that was a classic case of picking 2 teams without picking either team.

There is a lot to like about Minnesota with the exception of one position:

Quarterback
Over the weekend, last year’s starter at the start of the season suffered a non-contact foot injury that has a lot of people up here worried. Sounds like he could miss significant time…

Last edited:
Over the weekend, last year’s starter at the start of the season yeah non-contact foot injury that has a lot of people up here worried. Sounds like he could miss significant time…

And Tanner Morgan hamstrings that offense a bit. He's a dual threat guy, but Fleck wants to throw the football with a bit more Authority.

Joe Zweiback was way ahead of his time. People love to wax nostalgic about the wholesome family TV programming of yesteryear, and yet this guy hocked amphetamines between rassling matches in which fat middle-aged men hit each other over the head with metal folding chairs.
I think he parked cars at civic auditorium events as well (at least my 10 yr old self thought it was him!)

Reactions: schuele
Joe Zweiback was way ahead of his time. People love to wax nostalgic about the wholesome family TV programming of yesteryear, and yet this guy hocked amphetamines between rassling matches in which fat middle-aged men hit each other over the head with metal folding chairs.
The late, great Bobby "the Brain" Heenan once said he got hit so many times with chairs,the top of his head smelled like ass.

Reactions: schuele
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT