ADVERTISEMENT

Jay Norvell vs Matt Rhule

Football fans

Sep 20, 2022
In Deions post game press conference he decided not to be petty because he is happy for any brother who is a head coach as he stated. We all know what Norvell
Said. Rhule tried praying and it was disrespectful.

Is there more to the story as to
Why Colorado seemed so upset with Rhule? He seems like a good guy

Reactions: ssmill777
Look at the 2 games against Colorado
Neb vs CU and CSU vs CU

and one can only come to the conclusion that their really is no comparison in the coaching job Norvell did vs what Rhule did

Rhule was completely out coached and flummoxed by all the hype surrounding Colorado and his team folded

Norvell had his team ready to play

Neb vs CU and CSU vs CU

and one can only come to the conclusion that their really is no comparison in the coaching job Norvell did vs what Rhule did

Rhule was completely out coached and flummoxed by all the hype surrounding Colorado and his team folded

Take out the garbage and go to bed little boy.

Neb vs CU and CSU vs CU

The sheep are in heat time for you to start breeding

Do you care to refute any of the facts I posted?
Clearly you can’t.

Norvell took a bottom tier mountain west school into Boulder and stood toe to toe with them
Rhule had a nice prayer session and got boat raced
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Clearly you can’t.

Norvell took a bottom tier mountain west school into Boulder and stood toe to toe with them
Norvell lost to a FCS school last year by 31, lol!

Reactions: headcard
Clearly you can’t.

Rhule didn't get out coached, our QB put our D on the field to much and with the altitude the D was pretty much gassed in the fourth quarter. That's the games in a nutshell! How many rushing yards did the Buffs have against the huskers (58)? How many times did Nebraska sack your QB (8)? Out coached my ass!

Neb vs CU and CSU vs CU

Happy Anniversary Love GIF

Clearly you can’t.

What facts?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT