ADVERTISEMENT

It's going to be ok

chadrhollenbeck

Walk On
Jun 5, 2015
Coming into this year, I thought we were still one year away from being a top 15 team. We capitalized on an early season schedule that set up to be easier than most expected, which allowed us to vault into the top 10. I still think we are moving in the right direction, and I honestly hope 1 game doesn't drive this entire fan base off the deep end. We peaked earlier than I expected and that shows what a great job of coaching Riley and company have done. Next year we get Wisconsin and tOSU at home. We have Minnesota at home next week and a big recruiting weekend. I'm positive that Riley will have these guys ready to play. If we get by Minnesota, 10-2 is definitely a strong possibility. That's a record 99% of our fan base probably didn't think was possible coming into the season. So let's just relax, take a moment, realize that we are not yet on OSU level, and look forward to the rest of the season. Next year I feel is going to be an extremely special year for big red. But let's enjoy this season while it lasts. This team has heart. It might not have showed tonight, but I believe this team will rebound. GBR!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News