ADVERTISEMENT

It’s Game Day!!!!!

RBigredMax

First Team All-Big Ten
Mar 23, 2023
I’ve been so fired up for this game all week. Can’t wait for our squad to show out today! Huskers punch them in the mouth and we get a lot of help for the O. Bowl eligible, ranked going into Ohio, monkeys come off the back today … this is what it’s all about!!! GBR!!!!

I’m in Greenwood at a Hilton. Heading down in a bit. Ate at St Elmo’s last night (might have been the best steak I’ve had).

Got the Nebraska gear and heading to sit right at the 50 yard line, 11 rows up

Would be a great time to whoop some ass. I think viewers will be tuning in.

Been feeling great about this game all week. Really liking our chances. Feeling double digit win. Woke up this morning feeling the opposite. Weird. Let's hope I'm wrong, for one of the few times in my life.

• Wow
Reactions: TFrazier and thall_
I’m in Greenwood at a Hilton. Heading down in a bit. Ate at St Elmo’s last night (might have been the best steak I’ve had).

Got the Nebraska gear and heading to sit right at the 50 yard line, 11 rows up

Would be a great time to whoop some ass. I think viewers will be tuning in.
Was there not stuff in Bloomington so you had to stay in Greenwood?

I keep coming back to 2 thoughts:

1. They haven't seen a dline like this all year. You can't find a scout team player to replicate Ty. I think our dline probably benefitted as much as anyone from the rest. Mixed bag on experience for IU. Center has started a ton of games. RT is a guy who was mostly a backup for his 4 years at Wisconsin before transferring. He should be good at holding.

2. Ideal passing conditions for DR. You know DR spent the bye in the film room. Schiano is no slouch. It might turn out to be a good thing that DR and company got humbled and saw looks they hadn't seen yet, but still won. Was watching the FSU game last night and the announcers were talking about how the game was starting to slow down for the FSU freshman qb. I think it's easy to forget DR is still a freshman, still learning. Just like all freshman.

Being the eternal optimist, I feel this is the exact right scenario for Nebraska to end their ugly streaks. NU can secure the bowl bid AND get a win against a ranked opponent (a road win, to boot).

I don't want to denigrate Indiana and their 6-0 start, but I think that is largely due to a very soft schedule. And for any IU fans lurking, 'Denigrate' means to put down.**

**Brilliant joke credit goes to Bob Newhart

It seems all the hype is on Indiana - which I like.

Speaking of hotel rooms - imagine Austin right now with Georgia coming to town and the F1 race also in town. Hotels have to be insane.

• Wow
Reactions: TFrazier
I got these tickets from a tire supplier. By the time I got them Btowm was entirely booked up.
IU is probably in the top 10 as far as campuses are concerned. Absolutely gorgeous. Most all of the buildings are tied to the local limestone and the architecture is absolutely beautiful.

Last edited:
The FOX pregame show is such 2nd rate drivel compared to College Gameday

Unwatchable
I'll watch it as long as I don't have to look at or listen to Desmond Howard. I used to love watching College Gameday.. No more until Desmond Howard is gone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT