ADVERTISEMENT

It’s all about the QB

Native Nebraskan

Sophomore
Feb 20, 2006
Just like HS, colleges and The Pros the game is all about the QB position. All the experts are betting on Nebraska because of the QB. I agree with everyone, however, that means that Martinez never gets hurt. Is that going to be case in college football today? Fall camp should have all eyes on whoever is number 2, everyday!

Reactions: husker2612
Just like HS, colleges and The Pros the game is all about the QB position. All the experts are betting on Nebraska because of the QB. I agree with everyone, however, that means that Martinez never gets hurt. Is that going to be case in college football today? Fall camp should have all eyes on whoever is number 2, everyday!
You should have referenced Iowa, you would have received more replies

Martinez could take a leap in his development this year. He should have a better understanding of his reads, and hopefully he worked on sharpening mechanics/accuracy between then and now. I liked what I saw out of him. I think our WR are faster now too, as a group.

But nothing is for sure. Fugg, gameday can't get here quick enough.

Martinez could take a leap in his development this year. He should have a better understanding of his reads, and hopefully he worked on sharpening mechanics/accuracy between then and now. I liked what I saw out of him. I think our WR are faster now too, as a group.

But nothing is for sure. Fugg, gameday can't get here quick enough.

Not could, Martinez should take a major leap this year.

Reactions: RedArmageddon
Agree, hopefully with his increased size and muscle. He can take a bit more and not get hurt. You are right, #2 is also important. We have to have #2 guy that can step in and the team not miss a beat.

Reactions: RedArmageddon
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT