ADVERTISEMENT

ISU-Texas

Husker.Wed.

Athletic Director
Feb 13, 2004
Omaha Metro
Looks like Texas got away with a DPI, then a blatant block in the back wasn't called after the fair catch was made. I think ISU is on their way to getting jobbed.

Watching ISU try to lose this is difficult.
I agree with the refs....but two sacks given up in obvious run situations have doomed ISU thus far.
Plus that stupid unsportsmanlike like conduct call, which was the right call. I hate watching players be so selfish. That was huge.

Just got home and flipped it on. How is that NOT targeting? Holy shit ISU got lucky.

Just got home and flipped it on. How is that NOT targeting? Holy shit ISU got lucky.
Yeah, but how IS it a late hit? Looked like the officiating crew didn't want to kick the kid out of the game, so they just made a totally incorrect late hit call and figured that would suffice.

Yeah, but how IS it a late hit? Looked like the officiating crew didn't want to kick the kid out of the game, so they just made a totally incorrect late hit call and figured that would suffice.

It didn't even look like he was down, I'm assuming your correct.

You guys are right. I caught it just focusing on the helmet contact ESPN slow-mo played. Went back and looked again. Weak sauce call.

How many timesmdid texas have third and long and state came with 3 man pressure and dropped 8? Texas QB had all day and eventually someone came open. That is so demoralizing for a D.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT