ADVERTISEMENT

Is Raiola sick?

Maybe it's the back to back quarters going into the wind and impossible field position all of the 3rd.

I wouldn't call it regressing, however after the 3rd game, his play has declined a bit with each game. Not sure what the issue is.

Looks a shade gimped and out of sorts. Field position plus the play calling that comes with a 14 point lead in the fourth might be a factor as well.

I was thinking the same thing, he looked uninspired and like he was forcing himself to play.

I think they should have put HH in there for a series to switch it up on the RU defense, and give DR some early rest if he was sick.

Reactions: timnsun and HuskAir
He's an 18 year old kid. Who knows what happened this week but if he's not sick, something got in his head. Or maybe he just didn't have it today. Part of his learning process is figuring out how to get locked in when he is off. And I'm sure he will.

Reactions: headcard and Jnood
If this keeps up, I'm telling ya, end of season, it'll be Raiola or Satterfield gone. It doesn't appear they mesh well.

He's an 18 year old kid. Who knows what happened this week but if he's not sick, something got in his head. Or maybe he just didn't have it today. Part of his learning process is figuring out how to get locked in when he is off. And I'm sure he will.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT