ADVERTISEMENT

Is Monday going to be the day?

Very underwhelmed.

winless against ranked teams & fresh off getting fired. Feels like a blend of Pelini and Callahan, but I’ll support him 100% and hope to be proven wrong

Very underwhelmed.

winless against ranked teams & fresh off getting fired. Feels like a blend of Pelini and Callahan, but I’ll support him 100% and hope to be proven wrong

Disagree completely, as you know. Totally transformed two different teams (and was not winless against ranked opponents fwiw). I think this would be an amazing hire. Time will tell.

Disagree completely, as you know. Totally transformed two different teams (and was not winless against ranked opponents fwiw). I think this would be an amazing hire. Time will tell.
I hope you’re right. I know about the Texas ending as ranked, and that does count but it is concerning. His teams tended to collapse in the 2nd half which is a total gut punch to watch

I hope you’re right. I know about the Texas ending as ranked, and that does count but it is concerning. His teams tended to collapse in the 2nd half which is a total gut punch to watch

They did blow two halftime leads against Top 10 Oklahoma teams, not sure that qualifies as trend. If it’s him, I will be very interested in what his staff would look like and how soon he would assemble it.

Looks as if the B1G is gonna have to adjust to a new Nebraska coach again or is that Trevs line to say?

They did blow two halftime leads against Top 10 Oklahoma teams, not sure that qualifies as trend. If it’s him, I will be very interested in what his staff would look like and how soon he would assemble it.
blew a lead to Rice his last year at Baylor and very nearly lost. There were 5 games in that last year where they were out scored in the second half. I did a write up on it a while back

I hope Rhule has us in position to complain about how bad we play in the second half after taking OSU to overtime in the 2025 Big Ten championship.
I do too, and I hope he performs better than the previous coach this time around, unlike how he never accomplished what his predecessor at Baylor (and successor) did

Looks as if the B1G is gonna have to adjust to a new Nebraska coach again or is that Trevs line to say?
It's a good thing I won't be invited to the HC announcement PC because if I heard any bravado BS like that again I would be the one chucking rotten tomatoes.

I think we've officially reached the point in the process where rumors have escalated from week-to-week to day-to-day, maybe even hour-to-hour.

This is urban legend and Rhule is taking a lot of credit for the work of others. Temple was a 2 win team for 20 years and Al Golden turned them around. They had a down year and Rhule brought them back up. Same with Baylor, they were terrible and Briles made them a contender. They had the sexual assault scandal and then Jim Grobe helped stabalize things before Rhule came in.

Both teams had established a recent history of success and culture less than 3 years that he brought them back to. We are an entirely different animal.

blew a lead to Rice his last year at Baylor and very nearly lost. There were 5 games in that last year where they were out scored in the second half. I did a write up on it a while back
This is the biggest concern for me. Makes me worried that he does a great job game planning but once the other team figures it out he goes into the tank.

matt rhule is a disgusting slob who covers himself in spit every game

transformation into B1G nobody - complete
Imagine being a functioning adult and posting something this stupid. Extra hilarious coming from the clown who is cheering we hire Mickey cementing ourselves as a national embarrassment.

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT