ADVERTISEMENT

Is Iowa State the worst football program in history of Power 5??

I’m the loser for giving correct stats? You can remember the 60’s when Mizzou was top 5 every year but you thought the big 10 hadn’t played in a championship game in 6 years?

Notice when I added my commentary that I didn’t berate you or infer that you’re an idiot. Maybe take note of that and do a little better - though if you stopped it would cut your post count by 80%.
Guy is really hard to deal with.

He hates being wrong, but often is.
I cherish someone telling me I am wrong, as I don’t want to be that.

You have to be smart enough to realise the correction was accurate.

Ding Dong seems not that.

Reactions: BleedRed78
You posted something completely inaccurate, to line with you negative attitude of nearly every single thing, then you are proven categorically wrong, and this is your response 4 hours later.

There is a very real reason I do not like reading your posts, and why I had you on ignore.

Just for once man-up.
You were flat wrong again.
The post was only half wrong

Leave it to loser B1G fans to dwell on what’s wrong instead of what’s right

• Haha
Really
He has been blocked for so long I ever read his anger.

He really does this?

I never saw it once.
Does what?

Literally said I was wrong in response to your post

I own every single mistake I ever make here & do it publicly

Many choose to ignore this to serve their own narrative

• Haha
Iowa State - 125 seasons (1895-2022)

- record -- (539- 664- 45) - 44.8% - win %
- never won 10 games in a season
- never won 9 regular season games
- 5 bowl game wins (5-12) - 2000 1st bowl win.
- 2 conference championships 1911, 1912. MVC
- 0 National Championships
Vanderbilt seems to suck all the time. Just going off since I've been alive

Reactions: RBigredMax
Vanderbilt seems to suck all the time. Just going off since I've been alive

Yeah, Vandy was the first team that came to mind when I first saw this. Don't really care enough to look up the data. They both suck. But at least Vandy has scoreboard on their quality of diploma. So, the honor of suckiest still has to go to Iowa St.

Reactions: RBigredMax
Yeah, Vandy was the first team that came to mind when I first saw this. Don't really care enough to look up the data. They both suck. But at least Vandy has scoreboard on their quality of diploma. So, the honor of suckiest still has to go to Iowa St.
It’s indiana by a country mile

Vandy beat Florida and won at kentucky last year fwiw

Reactions: Gary.Busey
It’s indiana by a country mile

Vandy beat Florida and won at kentucky last year fwiw

Yeah, I know Vandy has had some sleeper games. Including when Franklin was there, which got him the PSU gig. So has Iowa State though. How do you think Campbell got all that buzz to be the next big thing? Indiana...you might be onto something there.

Yeah, I know Vandy has had some sleeper games. Including when Franklin was there, which got him the PSU gig. So has Iowa State though. How do you think Campbell got all that buzz to be the next big thing? Indiana...you might be onto something there.
Indiana beat us in 2019.

Looked at my notifications just now

7 straight from you

As always, I love hearing from my most dedicated fans
I don't put you on ignore just so I can like the few great things you indeed contribute to this board - and to laugh at ALL the other stuff 😉

Reactions: Huskers123456
Hey there ISU was pretty good in 1892 they went undefeated.

Last edited:
I don't put you on ignore just so I can like the few great things you indeed contribute to this board - and to laugh at ALL the other stuff 😉
I suppose dedicating countless hours of your life to being an obsessed troll is a decision

I’m flattered

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT