ADVERTISEMENT

Is Iowa State the worst football program in history of Power 5??

Gary.Busey

Walk On
May 15, 2022
Iowa State - 125 seasons (1895-2022)

- record -- (539- 664- 45) - 44.8% - win %
- never won 10 games in a season
- never won 9 regular season games
- 5 bowl game wins (5-12) - 2000 1st bowl win.
- 2 conference championships 1911, 1912. MVC
- 0 National Championships

Forget P5, they’re damn near worst of any conference & certain to be worst of those competing in D1 for 100 years

And B1G fans bitch about 9 conf games 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
The problem is we are struggling to play on Indiana's level. I'm confident in Rhule though

Sometimes the numbers aren’t the best indicators when determining which program is the most worthless pile crap. For instance, Iowa, they beat ISU more often than not yet their program/university/fans are far more deplorably worthless than ISU by a considerable margin.

African American Reaction GIF

The

They should be relegated to the AAC or the Mountain West.

Nebraska under Frost was the worst I’ve seen. Unless you absolutely had to blow a game at the end that you deserved to win. They were exceptional at that.

Big 12 + mountain west: appearances in men’s hoops and football national title games in 2022

B1G: neither since 2016
I’m pretty sure mich played for a hoops championship but my brian is a bit foggy due to watching games under frosty

I’m pretty sure mich played for a hoops championship but my brian is a bit foggy due to watching games under frosty
It’s hard to recall when it’s so infrequent

We make more money, though, so it’s easy to sweep all the sucking under the rug and make fun of others

Typical B1G country club mentality

10+ handicaps poking fun at the scratch players from the ivory tower

We make more money, though, so it’s easy to sweep all the sucking under the rug and make fun of others

Hey there!! I almost have my handicap in the single digits

• Love
Reactions: king_kong_

donkey-kong-jumpman.gif

Reactions: BleedRed78
Wow! Amazing!

Just knew some loser B1G fan white knight would rush to the league’s rescue

😂
I’m the loser for giving correct stats? You can remember the 60’s when Mizzou was top 5 every year but you thought the big 10 hadn’t played in a championship game in 6 years?

Notice when I added my commentary that I didn’t berate you or infer that you’re an idiot. Maybe take note of that and do a little better - though if you stopped it would cut your post count by 80%.

I’m the loser for giving correct stats? You can remember the 60’s when Mizzou was top 5 every year but you thought the big 10 hadn’t played in a championship game in 6 years?

Notice when I added my commentary that I didn’t berate you or infer that you’re an idiot. Maybe take note of that and do a little better - though if you stopped it would cut your post count by 80%.
I remember wins.

• Haha
Wow! Amazing!

Just knew some loser B1G fan white knight would rush to the league’s rescue

😂
You posted something completely inaccurate, to line with you negative attitude of nearly every single thing, then you are proven categorically wrong, and this is your response 4 hours later.

There is a very real reason I do not like reading your posts, and why I had you on ignore.

Just for once man-up.
You were flat wrong again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT