ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iowa fans hate stats and facts.

One comparison they should easily understand is that we Nebraska fans view them, Iowa fans, how they view ISU fans. Apple to apple comparison.

One thing iowa fans are number one in is hypocrisy.

I still remember the Iowa fans that kept asking if we’d hired Kirk Ferentz like he was something special. We fired a Head Coach that’s BETTER then average everyday Kirk. Bo Pelini is a better head coach.

Bo Pelini Husker record was 66-27, 4-3 Bowl game record and had 4 top 25 FINISHES. Averaged 9 - 3.8 a year

Kirk Ferentz LAST 7 years to compare 56-35, 2-4 Bowl record and 1 top 25 finish.
8-5 average a year

Kirk Ferentz record while Bo was a Huskers Coach ...54-37, 3-3 Bowl record and 2 top 25 finishes. 7 - 5.2 average a year

So no matter how you spin that, Bo Pelini was the better head coach and we FIRED HIM. So Kirk Ferentz would NEVER get a shot as a Husker Head Coach. What a JOKE idea.

Oh and I about forgot. Bo Pelini was 3-1 vs Iowa and Kirk Ferentz. ;)

Last edited:
I still remember the Iowa fans that kept asking if we’d hired Kirk Ferentz like he was something special. We fired a Head Coach that’s BETTER then average everyday Kirk. Bo Pelini is a better head coach.

Bo Pelini Husker record was 66-27, 4-3 Bowl game record and had 4 top 25 FINISHES. Averaged 9 - 3.8 a year

Kirk Ferentz LAST 7 years to compare 56-35, 2-4 Bowl record and 1 top 25 finish.
8-5 average a year

Kirk Ferentz record while Bo was a Huskers Coach ...54-37, 3-3 Bowl record and 2 top 25 finishes. 7 - 5.2 average a year

So no matter how you spin that, Bo Pelini was the better head coach and we FIRED HIM. So Kirk Ferentz would NEVER get a shot as a Husker Head Coach. What a JOKE idea.

Oh and I about forgot. Bo Pelini was 3-1 vs Iowa and Kirk Ferentz. ;)
I agree, Kirk Ferentz is great for Iowa. I wouldn't fire him either, because once he goes odd and history says they will become a bottom dwelling BIG10 team. Here at Nebraska he wouldn't have made it more than 5 or 6 years. We just expect more and aren't happy with 8 and 9 win season, Iowa is.

Reactions: huskerssalts
Might I add, that in my exposure with a group of them in a college course in WY; joint Iowa, ISU, and Nebraska-Lincoln... they prefer to inbreed or rape.

The Iowa students were drunken insomiacs and one was horny enough to try and rape a married woman from OH; whom was there to study.

Other times we had ISU students throwing beer grenades, which pissed off the professors. We had a ISU student rape an Iowa student. Had and Iowa student get dehydrated enough that he got looney enough, that he stopped our Van and threatened to "get at us".

Had to search and find a couple Iowa students who claimed "they got lost". Doubt that. Inbreeding.

We were told absolutely no food; in our trip to the camps at Grand Tetons. Bear boxes are available at every site to prevent bears. So.... what does IA student do? Brings a secret bag of cheetos and keeps it in her bag. Now... they didn't get attacked; but, her tentmate had something to say of it...

Mental handicaps are always amongst their fanbase.[/QUOT
Here's some bait, Iowa went 9-4.

Wins over teams that finished top 25. ZEHROHA. This is iowa.

False. Mississippi State was ranked #21 to conclude their schedule. They finished #25 in the coaches after Iowa game. Damn good game, too.

Try again, Troy Boy.

Says the team running fake punts out of their own endzone to stay within 3 touchdowns.

With four 4th down conversions, three 4th & 2 or longer. KF threw in a mocking fake up 15. Laughing
Scooter admitted the game was over had Iowa just taken the points.

Wasn't Captain Kirk 1-10 his first year? Yikes
Wasn't Captain Kirk 1-10 his first year? Yikes

Kansas was 3-9 last year.

Are you guys satisfied with hanging your coat on beating one ranked #25 team? If so, why?

Are you satisfied living for the spring game & attendance #'s? Attendance #'s are so 90's (go figure). Today's world is about comfort & experience, but UN-L chooses the 14" seat (28" if the fat lady doesn't stand up to reveal she's taken two seats[one being yours, but, ya know, sellout]).

So I ask you, are you satisfied with 4-8 & your new conference not giving d*mn if you're there or not?

Are you satisfied living for the spring game & attendance #'s? Attendance #'s are so 90's (go figure). Today's world is about comfort & experience, but UN-L chooses the 14" seat (28" if the fat lady doesn't stand up to reveal she's taken two seats[one being yours, but, ya know, sellout]).

So I ask you, are you satisfied with 4-8 & your new conference not giving d*mn if you're there or not?
No, we are not satisfied with 4-8, hence why we fired Mike Riley. We also aren't satisfied with 9 empty Iowa-like wins, hence why we fired Bo Pelini.

It just baffles me? Everybody but Iowa fan knows NU is about to get rolling again. But keep talking guys, I don’t blame you really. The problem is you got it built up in your head that you are going to beat us every year—really? Do you honestly believe that. Whatever, it’s just going to hurt worse when we start kicking your ass.

No, we are not satisfied with 4-8, hence why we fired Mike Riley. We also aren't satisfied with 9 empty Iowa-like wins, hence why we fired Bo Pelini.

Good job with the coaching carousel. There are no extra credit points for crying & thinking you should be something you're not.

It just baffles me? Everybody but Iowa fan knows NU is about to get rolling again. But keep talking guys, I don’t blame you really. The problem is you got it built up in your head that you are going to beat us every year—really? Do you honestly believe that. Whatever, it’s just going to hurt worse when we start kicking your ass.
Been down this road. Everybody laughs when you all spout just you wait. The cfb doesn't stop and wait for UNL to catch up. Game has changed & a small populated state just won't keep up anymore. It's over.

Been down this road. Everybody laughs when you all spout just you wait. The cfb doesn't stop and wait for UNL to catch up. Game has changed & a small populated state just won't keep up anymore. It's over.
why? Nebraska gets better players than Iowa and you seem to think Iowa is a good program

Like I said keep talking you got a little bit of time left. Only Iowa fan has predicted the end of NU football, should we all be worried. We will all have a chuckle over these silly Iowa clowns soon enough.

False. Mississippi State was ranked #21 to conclude their schedule. They finished #25 in the coaches after Iowa game. Damn good game, too.

Try again, Troy Boy.
Would you like to clarify how a personal

Try again, Troy Boy.
Would you like to try again?

This was an in person observation. If you want to start some shit, come at me.

Do you how stupid you are?

You must be talking to huskerhusaria, because that is some interesting drivel. Laughing

Also, ironic. Reread that.

morans_small.jpg

Last edited:
4 win team is a poor man's Kansas.

Kansas finished with 4 wins like their little brother, UN-L.

Kansas beat TCU.
Funny you should bring up Kansas. There’s at least one B1G team with a losing record to Kansas, do you want to guess that team?

Iowa football has a losing record against Kansas. RollingLaugh

Reactions: SkerInCo

...and when your Iowa, everyone just laughs! If the game has changed, why is Iowa still doing the same old thing?

As for Nebraska, we're not asking anyone to wait, we'll catch back up.

Reactions: H8FULLGR8
Funny you should bring up Kansas. There’s at least one B1G team with a losing record to Kansas, do you want to guess that team?

You're pulling my leg, Iowa fans told me that Kansas is a week azz team!

Too bad iowa fans were such huge DBags while Nebraska was beating them on the regular, you know beating them in every decade from the 70s to the 2010s.

Had they been even moderately cool while being owned they’d probably have some credibility now that Iowa has won 4 in row.

At least they can relate to cyclone fan now.

1891-1909 Laughing
Honorable historians. Love a good 110-130 year look back. Par for the course. Think they made wool Starter jackets for that incredible 1891 Kansas squad? Hot ticket item while on Santa's lap.

1891-1909 Laughing
Honorable historians. Love a good 110-130 year look back. Par for the course. Think they made wool Starter jackets for that incredible 1891 Kansas squad? Hot ticket item while on Santa's lap.

Iowa has a losing record against Kansas in football, hilarious. RollingLaugh

200w.gif

Reactions: Baxter48
Yep just like UN-L lining up against Syracuse. Odds just aren't very good.
Keep trying, the cuse is a respectable program. Of the P5, Nebraska has a winning record against every conference except one. Iowa doesn’t even have a winning record in its own conference. Good stuff. RollingLaugh

giphy.gif

Hmm yes. Like 30-28 all time in NCAA tournament or 0-7.

I'd rather have Iowa's combo than a circle jerk around the 90's. How many all time national titles does Iowa have vs UN-K? ( Edit: UN-L, no disrespect to University of Nebraska @ Kearney)

Last edited:
Hmm yes. Like 30-27 all time in NCAA tournament or 0-7.

I'd rather have Iowa's combo than a circle jerk around the 90's. How many all time national titles does Iowa have vs UN-K? ( Edit: UN-L, no disrespect to University of Nebraska @ Kearney)

Only the pathetic Iowa fans have to bring up all their National titles in Rassling... The ones that I know don’t give a $&it about Rassling because they know it is a minor sport...

Name me another school besides Missouri that has a wrestling program in the SEC?.. same for the ACC..

That is how important Rassling is in the realm of things..

Hmm yes. Like 30-27 all time in NCAA tournament or 0-7.

Dumb post is dumb. I’d be surprised if a fan of any other team would say, “I’d rather root for a football blueblood than my own team.” Although deep down inside, they wish their team had the history of Nebraska football.

How you feel about Iowa state football is how we feel about Iowa football, apple to apple comparison.

I believe Iowa is not even considered a wrassling school anymore, probably a women’s basketball school at this point.

Some help - 28 national titles all time.

Let's talk the second sport. What am I missing that one team has played 58 NCAA tournament games & the other....

7?

Iowa fan will always shift away from any talk about football. It’s no wonder they have a reputation for being a bunch of whiny babies on the national boards.

CtJZ6s1VUAAPCGL.jpg

Reactions: SkerInCo
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT