ADVERTISEMENT

iowa vs ohiost

Little tougher for Iowa playing Michigan and OSU than Indiana and Rutgers every year for what seems like forever...same for Wisconsin.
Exactly!

For 10 years it has been doormat ISU, doormat UNI and some other lame team in thee non-con...

Then PU, Minny, NW, Indiana, MD...

Then Iowa fans cream themselves with that elusive 7 win season.

Exactly!

For 10 years it has been doormat ISU, doormat UNI and some other lame team in thee non-con...

Then PU, Minny, NW, Indiana, MD...

Then Iowa fans cream themselves with that elusive 7 win season.
what's their best win over the last 4 years?

I honestly think it's beating 7-6 penn state

Reactions: InbredHawkeye
@SWIowahawks @rucker4 @Flick2.0 @myteamcanbeatupyourteam @nu2u and all other iowa trolls:

are there any Nebraska fans starting threads on your board as your team gets anally violated by ohiost?

curious to see the difference in fan base behavior when your team sucks (nobody notices) vs when our team sucks (the greatest thing to happen to iowans in the history of the state)

@SWIowahawks @rucker4 @Flick2.0 @myteamcanbeatupyourteam @nu2u and all other iowa trolls:

are there any Nebraska fans starting threads on your board as your team gets anally violated by ohiost?

curious to see the difference in fan base behavior when your team sucks (nobody notices) vs when our team sucks (the greatest thing to happen to iowans in the history of the state)
Hey, Iowa fans...how can you be okay with punting at midfield when you are down 30????

Next time he went for it and they overthrow an open guy.

I wasn’t watching game but saw Iowa’s defense scored another TD?? Have they literally outscored the offense this year?
maybe

will be 30 consecutive offensive possessions and counting between TDs for the inbred O when this one's over

Reactions: InbredHawkeye
I cannot believe I got ohiost -13.5 in the 2nd half

2nd half score - 28-0

wouldn't mind seeing another touchdown or two just for funzies

They really should just punt on 1st down or just run up the middle 3 times and then punt. It would have prevented OSU from all those short drives they got. The D tends to out score their O.

Reactions: BleedRed78
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT