ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa v. Nebraska Predictions

Won’t see Nebraska fans spitting on the trophy after the game like the white trash Iowa fans did last year.
They are trash.
Oh look, you forgot to change your login on this one. Triggered idiot.
Go ahead and defend Iowa fans behavior after last seasons game, no iowa dbag has had the sack to do it, your fan base is trash. :)

Huskers 10-8. We score on a FG and a Pick 6. We hold Iowa to a safety until a TD on the last play of the game, then they miss the 2-pt conversion. Students storm the field.

Reactions: thall__
They are trash.

Go ahead and defend Iowa fans behavior after last seasons game, no iowa dbag has had the sack to do it, your fan base is trash. :)
LOL!! Says the least self aware Nebraska fan on the planet and that's really saying something. That's what now, 3 handles that you've used in this one thread? I'm losing count. Idiot.

LOL!! Says the least self aware Nebraska fan on the planet and that's really saying something. That's what now, 3 handles that you've used in this one thread? I'm losing count. Idiot.
Do you realize that a message board is largely anonymous?? Iowa fans are trash on message boards (like many fans and even a Nebraska fan or two) and Iowa fans are trash in person (you know, real life) as evidenced by their shitty behavior after last seasons game with Nebraska.

Now please defend Iowa fans shitty behavior in real life after last seasons game you fvcking clown….

Reactions: BleedRed78
Do you realize that a message board is largely anonymous?? Iowa fans are trash on message boards (like many fans and even a Nebraska fan or two) and Iowa fans are trash in person (you know, real life) as evidenced by their shitty behavior after last seasons game with Nebraska.

Now please defend Iowa fans shitty behavior in real life after last seasons game you fvcking clown….
Hey. I've got an idea. You can GFY and STFU you deranged pathetic troll. We're on your board now and I'm trying to talk football. Idiot.

Hey. I've got an idea. You can GFY and STFU you deranged pathetic troll. We're on your board now and I'm trying to talk football. Idiot.
Sooooo you’re not going to defend Iowa fans real life, in person shitty behavior after last season’s game??

Have you ever asked yourself why you’re so triggered by emoji reactions???

Sooooo you’re not going to defend Iowa fans real life, in person shitty behavior after last season’s game??

Have you ever asked yourself why you’re so triggered by emoji reactions???
I'm not going to defend anything you insufferable twit. I'm responsible for no one's actions but my own. Every fanbase has its share of shitty fans. You're exhibit A for Nebraska. Grow the **** up.

Why are you such a douchebag? Anybody that spends hours upon hours every fucing day trolling other forums has a mental problem or an inverted penis. Which one are you?
So, you honestly think every poster that trolls other message boards is me??

You conduct yourself like a trans with an inverted penis and mental problems, no need for me to give you options.

I have been very pessimistic all year but in this game I believe that Iowa has little to really play for. They need to be ready for next week and cannot go in beat up. I think the effort will be a little off and we have ALOT to play for and we are at home. Huskers 20-10!

Reactions: BleedRed78
I am really bad at predicting the Huskers. I thought we were going to win our last three games. In honor of that I will say hawkeyes 6, Huskers 3. Hope I am wrong.

This will be a soccer match. 0-0 (or null-null as they say) and we win by penalty kick in OT when Iowa misses. NE 3-0

I have been very pessimistic all year but in this game I believe that Iowa has little to really play for. They need to be ready for next week and cannot go in beat up. I think the effort will be a little off and we have ALOT to play for and we are at home. Huskers 20-10!

Little to play for? Nebraska is their everything.

Plenty of these will be on the menu:

apple-turnovers-8-768x1112.jpg

They know they can’t beat either Michigan or Ohio State but they can definitely beat us (their Rival) and prevent us from going to a bowl

They know they can’t beat either Michigan or Ohio State but they can definitely beat us (their Rival) and prevent us from going to a bowl
iowa instituted the game plan for this season’s Nebraska game in Dec 2022 and have been dedicating half of every practice to the Nebraska game plan. They will play their starters until the game is in hand. iowa with throw the kitchen sink at Nebraska.

This is the absolute most important game for iowa fans.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT