ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa v. Nebraska Predictions

20-10 Iowa

Polar opposite programs right now, Iowa always finding a way to win and Nebraska always finding a way to lose. I think the trend continues Friday unfortunately

Iowa 17
Nebraska 14

At least 1 SP or Def TD for Iowa. Beat us on a field goal after we have a chance to drive the field and take the lead. Nebraska gives them the ball via fumble on the 35 yard line. 3 short runs later, hello offseason.

Been expecting a loss for a few weeks now.

However, I think our kicker comes in more clutch than yours.

Hawks 13
Nebraska 10

If the Hawks can't stop Purdy's legs, flip the scores and NE becomes bowl eligible.

Hawks 13
Nebraska 12
I can’t wait to rush the field with my fellow hawkeye fans and git dat trophy. We’ve been prepping for this game since last season. My sources say the “Nebraska game” game plan has been in the works since Dec 1st 2022. I’m going to buy a runza and piss on it at mid field.

• Haha
Reactions: JOHNNY N
I can’t wait to rush the field with my fellow hawkeye fans and git dat trophy. We’ve been prepping for this game since last season. My sources say the “Nebraska game” game plan has been in the works since Dec 1st 2022. I’m going to buy a runza and piss on it at mid field.
You're an even more embarrassing example of the Husker fanbase on your own board than you are on the Iowa board. Trolling your fellow Huskers is even more pathetic than usual.

Iowa 17
Nebraska 7

At will be close for a while. Iowa will get 7 as a result of turnover and another off a big Special teams play.

We will get a TD late but it won’t be enough. Hope I’m wrong and Fidone gives me the shush!

Reactions: MargotDeeper
purdy's starting

I took the iowa ML

should give all the kong derangement syndrome sufferers here (there are many) some good fodder

purdy's starting

I took the iowa ML

should give all the kong derangement syndrome sufferers here (there are many) some good fodder
What was the ML at?

Also, I need to stop thinking these weird Thanksgiving CBB tournaments are easy money!

Reactions: king_kong_
Huskers 13
Hawks 9

Bowl eligible baby - Rhule does the minimum expectation this year and is building greatness. Hawks should enjoy the close game - will be their last against Huskers for the foreseeable future!

This is how us hawkeye fans post on our rivals hawkeye board. Why are you pretending you don’t know this fact?? You are over there with other hawkeye fans posting 24/7/365 about putting stuff in Nebby fans backsides. I cannot wait to get our most prized trophy back to Iowa city. I’m going to parade around the field in my hawkeye gear and stomp on the N.

We’re in this together brother, you’re the only one pretending over here.
Won’t see Nebraska fans spitting on the trophy after the game like the white trash Iowa fans did last year.

should be some classic big ten football. I'm not going to subject myself to that mess. we, as fans of entertainment, lose either way.

nebraska 3
iowa 5

This is how us hawkeye fans post on our rivals hawkeye board. Why are you pretending you don’t know this fact?? You are over there with other hawkeye fans posting 24/7/365 about putting stuff in Nebby fans backsides. I cannot wait to get our most prized trophy back to Iowa city. I’m going to parade around the field in my hawkeye gear and stomp on the N.

We’re in this together brother, you’re the only one pretending over here.
Oh look, you forgot to change your login on this one. Triggered idiot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT