ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa still sucks!!

8+ball+-+signs+point+to+yes.jpg

Their fans constantly run their mouths about Nebraska. Then their own team loses to Iowa St.
They actually thought with a healthy McNamara they could make the playoffs.

Buddy told me this summer besides tOSU who on their schedule will beat them, told him you better wait and see how this new offense performs early and how long will McNamara be your starter?

Washington and Sparty will not be easy wins by no means.

Reactions: Zeke2005

Buddy told me this summer besides tOSU who on their schedule will beat them, told him you better wait and see how this new offense performs early and how long will McNamara be your starter?

They are still talking playoffs on their page - if they can win or keep it close to O State. What a joke - lose to IA State who they are saying is likely the Big12 champ (uh…no).

They say husker fans are delusional - their page reeks of it.

Michigan State looks much improved this year….heck it seems most of the big ten is improved. Not everyone but most

They are still talking playoffs on their page - if they can win or keep it close to O State. What a joke - lose to IA State who they are saying is likely the Big12 champ (uh…no).

They say husker fans are delusional - their page reeks of it.
Many of them want Kirk fired immediately.

Michigan State looks much improved this year….heck it seems most of the big ten is improved. Not everyone but most
Jonathan Smith is a good coach. They were lucky to hire him, because that program was bottoming out and headed for an extended stay in the cellar after what Mel did to them. He’s already stopped the bleeding and they might even sneak into a bowl game this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT