ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa or Colorado?

Colorado sucks more than Iowa because the Hogeyes at least don't have burned out hippie fans everywhere and I LOVE seeing them dying a horrible death watching NU run over them like a Mercedes Benz over a paper-clip.

Happy Football Friday, everyone. Let's try a little mad libs/ fill in the blank.

_______________ sucks more than ________________ because _________________ and I _______________________________________________________________________.

Colorado actually has a tradition and history of winning trophies. Colorado > Iowa, and I'd be okay if we played Colorado every Black Friday in place of Iowa. So many Iowa fans have little man's syndrome and work tirelessly to pretend tradition is not the currency of college football (stole that from somewhere, can't remember the source). Colorado fans just suck.

Also, Gold and Black is a lot better than yellow and black. Loved those Colorado colors and uniforms. They have some badass combinations.

Colorado sucks more than Iowa, because Urine Bombs.

Iowa has the same little brother syndrome that Colorado had, but their fans seem like good CFB fans overall. Those games at CU used to be brutal for Nebraska fans.

Cal-Boulder sucks more than Iowa because my wife and I now live in Iowa City instead of Boulder, and we have to be nice to our neighbors, but not our former neighbors.

Reactions: maplesyrup95
I’ll always hate Colorado more than Iowa. The Big 10 “rivals” seem forced. I’ll never consider Minnesota, Wisconsin, Purdue, and Northwestern rivals like OU, Mizzou, Colorado, and K-State when they became relevant.

Reactions: Can o' corn
I’ll always hate Colorado more than Iowa. The Big 10 “rivals” seem forced. I’ll never consider Minnesota, Wisconsin, Purdue, and Northwestern rivals like OU, Mizzou, Colorado, and K-State when they became relevant.

Totally disagree. And I am an Eastern Iowa guy, the hate seems real out in Western Iowa.

Its a game that should have been played for years.

Reactions: maplesyrup95
Totally disagree. And I am an Eastern Iowa guy, the hate seems real out in Western Iowa.

Its a game that should have been played for years.

This is the one of the few times I will agree with an Iowa fan! I think if Nebraska gets better it will turn into a great rivalry. We already talk tons of crap as it is and we've been crappy for 3 years.

So.....my turn!

Colorado sucks more than Iowa because the fan respect in Iowa City is way better than getting beer chucked at you in Boulder AND I just want to add that Texas sucks too.

This is the one of the few times I will agree with an Iowa fan! I think if Nebraska gets better it will turn into a great rivalry. We already talk tons of crap as it is and we've been crappy for 3 years.

So.....my turn!

Colorado sucks more than Iowa because the fan respect in Iowa City is way better than getting beer chucked at you in Boulder AND I just want to add that Texas sucks too.

We will run into issues, as Nebraska did, when Kirk goes. Not sure his kid is the guy to lead us.

And historically, it never works. College football is not a "pass it down" to your son sport. Outside of ability and genetics.

Lots of teams have record numbers of wins against NU in the last 20 years. It isn’t much to write home about.

Colorado actually has a tradition and history of winning trophies. Colorado > Iowa, and I'd be okay if we played Colorado every Black Friday in place of Iowa. So many Iowa fans have little man's syndrome and work tirelessly to pretend tradition is not the currency of college football (stole that from somewhere, can't remember the source). Colorado fans just suck.

Also, Gold and Black is a lot better than yellow and black. Loved those Colorado colors and uniforms. They have some badass combinations.

You seem obsessed with Iowa considering the,amount of time you spend on their message board.

Sucking is sucking.
Degrees of sucking don’t matter. Reasons for sucking don’t matter.
Iowa AND Colorado suck.

giphy.gif

Reactions: ThrowBones92
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT