ADVERTISEMENT

Io_a in the NIT

actually, i wrote that k-state would have had more than 4,000 last night if they had hosted iowa in the nit. and that this weekend's wbb tournament will likely sell out. that's the comparison. i'm sure N would have sold out both as well.
Wrong your first post was made to bigboxes less then 15 minutes ago.

no, k-state would have shown. k-state wbb is hosting the ncaa tournament this weekend - likely sold out as well. so you wrong, again. but you know, i admire your consistency. it is admirable.
This is your edited post? That is awesome.

i'm sure you're trolling me but haven't a clue as to your point? there is an "edit" function for good reason. i use it often. blame the bishop heelan nuns.
I’ve never seen a grown man talk about his high school more than you. It’s a little different.

Reactions: Streamer15
crusader pride.
Bored Emma Stone GIF

Get it right OP

IoWA got back their W back against UN, they just don't have an O.

Meanwhile, perhaps UN can get their first NCAA tournament win EVER.

I believe this is the first time Iowa has not made the NCAA tournament in 10 years, and this the the FIRST TIME UN HAS MADE THE TOURNAMENT IN 10 YEARS.

• Haha
Reactions: HawkeyePvssies
Get it right OP

I believe this is the first time Iowa has not made the NCAA tournament in 10 years, and this the the FIRST TIME UN HAS MADE THE TOURNAMENT IN 10 YEARS.
And from here on out your entire athletic program will be known as the Clarkeyes!

Get it right OP

Why would you want to come here and let everyone know that your mom and dad are siblings?

Get it right OP

Who did you guys play in the first round in 2017, 2018 and 2020 … inquiring minds would like to know!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT