ADVERTISEMENT

Io a...

Why are you here, dork?

obsessions-1024x1024.jpg

The pettiness.... gotcha. You know what a hypocrite is? So, to summarize - yes we're aware we have 2 wins. Iowa has 6. We suck. Iowa is totally average in every way. Congratulations.

The cool thing is we still get to play. I know you'll be here on black Friday, right?

No, game is in Iowa City. Yes I'll go to Iowa City on Black Friday.

Didn't say anything about 6 wins. I said something about 2 (two) (II).

We lost to Purdue by a few TDs and were a 2 win team. Why would you talk shit ? Now when we beat Iowa then you can talk. Oh by the way Iowa will lose to NW.

Last edited:
Reactions: huskerfan66
We lost to Purdue by a few TDs and were a 2 win team. Why would you take shit ? Now when we beat Iowa then you can talk. Oh by the way Iowa will lose to NW.

This guy gets it. Nothing was gained for either program. Move on.

Go back to your board and high five all your buddies on another spectacular 6 or 7 win season.

This is great. There is nothing but high fives here for improving in a loss & hypothetical future analysis. Guys, just read what you're writing.

On Nebraska's board. Reading Nebraska newspapers. Just lost to a .500 team. Hell of a Saturday for you, huh?

Yes, got garage ready for winter. It was a productive day despite some unfavorable college football results.

Mainly just look for some other decent discussion.

Claims to be looking for decent discussion. Insults every Husker fan on his way in.

Anyway, if we can get past the bullshit for a second, the real reason you're here is that Nebraska apparently touched you in all the wrong places (in your mind) as a child. Fast forward 15-20ish years...

Now you can see that Frost already has NU at a level where it can play with anyone in the conference eight games into year one. Keep shouting two wins over and over until you choke. You've never seen a happier 2-6 fan base in your life.

We're sitting on a winning lottery ticket and you know it (or you wouldn't be here). Meanwhile, it looks like KF and son have you guys lined up nicely for another .500ish season. Probably feels like you're headed nowhere in a hurry, huh?

For that matter, I wonder which program any objective fan in the world rather have stock in right now. That's right, the same one that's already a blueblood, already been to the mountaintop multiple times and has just plain always been better.

So let's see. NU owns the past (not even close) and NU owns the future (really not even a question, either). Enjoy owning the present for another year tops. Hell, your time may be up in a few weeks. Better savor it while you can, Hawk. Laughing

Last edited:
Claims to be looking for decent discussion. Insults every Husker fan on his way in.

Anyway, if we can get past the bullshit for a second, the real reason you're here is that Nebraska apparently touched you in all the wrong places (in your mind) as a child. Fast forward 15-20ish years...

Now you can see that Frost already has NU at a level where it can play with anyone in the conference eight games into year one. Keep shouting two wins over and over until you choke. You've never seen a happier 2-6 fan base in your life.

We're sitting on a winning lottery ticket and you know it (or you wouldn't be here). Meanwhile, it looks like KF and son have you guys lined up nicely for another .500ish season. Probably feels like you're headed nowhere in a hurry, huh?

For that matter, I wonder which program any objective fan in the world rather have stock in right now. That's right, the same one that's already been a powerhouse, already been to the mountaintop multiple times and has just plain always been better.

So let's see. NU owns the past (not even close) and NU owns the future (really not even a question, either). Enjoy owning the present for another year tops. Hell, your time may be up in a few weeks. Better savor it while you can, Hawk. Laughing

Hmm yep. That had to feel awesome typing that out. The reality is UNL is in a league where anyone can beat anyone - doesn't matter the opponent. Least we forget Harbaugh won 10, 8, 7 before this season. KF went 12-8-8 same frame. This season there are plenty that will end up with 3 losses or more. While you can make fun of Iowa all you want, there is no evidence since joining the B1G that UNL is any different.

Last edited:
Thanks. We will make fun of Iowa all we want.
Go for it. The rest view UNL as a has been. Kentucky from 4 states away even came over & blasted as has beens. That's what the real world thinks. Peace out, few games left to circle the wagons.

Go for it. The rest view UNL as a has been. Kentucky from 4 states away even came over & blasted as has beens. That's what the real world thinks. Peace out, few games left to circle the wagons.

We are totally aware that we're has beens. Iowa is a never has been. But again, all respect, you guys have a fantastic team this year. We have no chance to beat Iowa this year.

Nobody thinks that...
Nobody.

Reactions: SOHusker11
Iowa is what it is, it isn’t going to change and they are cool with it. Nebraksa is going to keep gunning for greatness, even if it means falling flat on our face trying. We just will never view things the same. They don’t get why we would fire a winning coach and risk being bad. We don’t get why they are OK with settling for 7-8 wins every year.

Why so many trolls?
So many.

I need to be a Mod.

I will be nice mod...

Hmm yep. That had to feel awesome typing that out. The reality is UNL is in a league where anyone can beat anyone - doesn't matter the opponent. Least we forget Harbaugh won 10, 8, 7 before this season. KF went 12-8-8 same frame. This season there are plenty that will end up with 3 losses or more. While you can make fun of Iowa all you want, there is no evidence since joining the B1G that UNL is any different.

That's the best you could come up with? If the league is so full of parity, why are you here chirping about two wins again? Trying to set the record for most self-contradictions in one thread?

Run along now, troll. You're not very good at this. But thanks for letting us live in your head rent free.

Again, if you or any of the other trolls you just referenced actually believed that NU is a has-been, you/they wouldn't be on a Nebraska board blathering on about it 24/7.

Rent free. And you don't even know it. Pathetic.

That's the best you could come up with? If the league is so full of parity, why are you here chirping about two wins again? Trying to set the record for most self-contradictions in one thread?

Run along now, troll. You're not very good at this. But thanks for letting us live in your head rent free.

Response time 24 min? You must be sitting there hitting F5.

Run along troll, rent free, why are you on this board etc. are tired & worn responses that people typically use when they have nothing good to say. I'm not trolling, either. I'm being serious when I say 6,9,4 UNL 12-8-8 Iowa - wins the past three seasons. A bar so low only Illinois & Rutgers hope to rival.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT