ADVERTISEMENT

Io a...

sigh, there goes another asterisk. gonna be a quiet week around here.

Iowa fans are understanding what it's liked to be robbed by B1G refs after they were called for 3 judgment penalties at the end of the game to set up that Purdue field goal.

Iowa fans are understanding what it's liked to be robbed by B1G refs after they were called for 3 judgment penalties at the end of the game to set up that Purdue field goal.

There is the 1st reason for this game’s asterisk.

Io_a sucks, and dont give a sh#t....oh and f##) o#& whiney bitches, karma

Thanks Iowa for blowing up my weekly football contest. Shouldn't have picked them. Now that that's out of the way.... Hahaha Boiler Up!

We're not chirping about two wins. We're laughing in your face because Iowa lost to a .500 team. If you guys can take pleasure in Nebraska sucking, then we get to laugh in your face when you fail. Which you do EVERY YEAR.

Again, re-read what you just wrote.

2 wins

Two

II-IIIIIIII

The difference is, our 2 wins will start turning into 10 and 11 win seasons soon and your pathetic program will still be 7-5. Then kirks fat little kid can take over.
Be fair. They win 8 games sometimes too.

The difference is, our 2 wins will start turning into 10 and 11 win seasons soon and your pathetic program will still be 7-5. Then kirks fat little kid can take over.

Again, hypotheticals for years & years now. When are the results? Not healthy to live life on shoulda woulda coulda.

Yeah Kirk's fat little kid! You really slammed home on that post!

What? Re-read your post, too. Then laugh, it's ok to laugh.
Why are you here, dork? I'll help you, we're in your head. Its clearly not because you wanted to have civil football discussion. I'm laughing plenty, at you.

Reactions: EATAFAT1
I enjoy reading good B1G football discussion; don't post a huge amount. The pettiness doesn't go unnoticed.

The pettiness.... gotcha. You know what a hypocrite is? So, to summarize - yes we're aware we have 2 wins. Iowa has 6. We suck. Iowa is totally average in every way. Congratulations.

The cool thing is we still get to play. I know you'll be here on black Friday, right?

Reactions: Mack In Motion
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT