ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting Officiating Story

Easily triggered? You described yourself perfectly, guess you know what you see when you look in the mirror. Hilarious.
From the guy that has to go out of his way call people names that hadn't even commented to him in the first place.....

Never seen so much immaturity in someone of your vintage....

Helpful hint....when your computer freezes up, banging the mouse on the desk won't help.

From the guy that has to go out of his way call people names that hadn't even commented to him in the first place.....

Never seen so much immaturity in someone of your vintage....

Helpful hint....when your computer freezes up, banging the mouse on the desk won't help.
I commented to another poster, but triggered little you just couldn't help yourself to comment back, not surprising since it is your inherent nature to keep coming back for more.

The ignore feature is your friend, use it if your skin is so thin, or just keep from commenting back, that's something the always right you seems to have trouble with.

I commented to another poster, but triggered little you just couldn't help yourself to comment back, not surprising since it is your inherent nature to keep coming back for more.

The ignore feature is your friend, use it if your skin is so thin, or just keep from commenting back, that's something the always right you seems to have trouble with.
Again...from the guy that has to call people names in said comment to someone else....

I don't ever discuss you with other posters with whom I an conversing....but yet you have to discuss me with others. You get so angry that you just can't help it.

Proof that I'm in your head.

Would have been nice if he would have mentioned who in the B1G coaching tree he would like to have a beer with...

Sounds like he had in for all the younger coaches in the conference..
Fleck and Frost because of their success outside the B1G.

Reactions: Baxter48
Would have been nice if he would have mentioned who in the B1G coaching tree he would like to have a beer with...

Sounds like he had in for all the younger coaches in the conference..
Fleck and Frost because of their success outside the B1G.
you almost get the impression from this article that the refs kind of had a “protecting the big 10” mentality... from the welcome to officiating in the big 10 to the comment of having to acclimate to the big 10, I’m sorry but I’d think for a coach there should be no acclimation period since the rules on the files are the same across all conferences... speed of play may be different which can make for an adjustment period for the refs or players, but not so much for the coaches

you almost get the impression from this article that the refs kind of had a “protecting the big 10” mentality... from the welcome to officiating in the big 10 to the comment of having to acclimate to the big 10, I’m sorry but I’d think for a coach there should be no acclimation period since the rules on the files are the same across all conferences... speed of play may be different which can make for an adjustment period for the refs or players, but not so much for the coaches
Exactly. The B1G good ole boys club.

Been over this before. It is what it is. I'm not changing, so deal with it how you must.
My greater point remains... you are a broken record, as much as you claim others are. You post the same thing over and over again. As if we have never heard it before.

You are the same exact thing you are claiming the rest of us are. Nothing new under the sun.

At least we post about a variety of things. We post about recruiting. We talk about games. We post what our hopes for the future are. We complain about the refs. We make fun of Iowa. And PJ Fleck. Lots of variety in our posts.

The only time you post is to rag on husker fans who live in their own bubble. That’s all you ever post about. Ever. And then you tell us to deal with it.

Again, why do you feel compelled to police husker fans for being husker fans? I know, I know, we just have to deal with it. Fine.

My greater point remains... you are a broken record, as much as you claim others are. You post the same thing over and over again. As if we have never heard it before.

You are the same exact thing you are claiming the rest of us are. Nothing new under the sun.

At least we post about a variety of things. We post about recruiting. We talk about games. We post what our hopes for the future are. We complain about the refs. We make fun of Iowa. And PJ Fleck. Lots of variety in our posts.

The only time you post is to rag on husker fans who live in their own bubble. That’s all you ever post about. Ever. And then you tell us to deal with it.

Again, why do you feel compelled to police husker fans for being husker fans? I know, I know, we just have to deal with it. Fine.

+1

Most people on here are broken records.

Oh no, now he's name calling by stating most people here are broken records! Certainly he considers himself to be in that group, wouldn't you think?Laughing

FWIW: Penn St fans also felt they were screwed by B1G officiating in games when they joined the conference so it just isn’t Nebraska fans thinking of the same conspiracy...

And you can’t tell me the Big 12 didn’t have it in for Nebraska the last two years when they knew Nebraska was leaving the conference....

We were even given a nice departing gift by playing Washington again in the Holiday bowl after we beat them by 5 TD’s in Seattle..

Most people on here are broken records.
Is that really the best you can do? I gave you a list of things that husker fans talk about. Four or five different things… Come on, you’re better than this.

at least the broken records that husker fans are include more than just one song.

Is that really the best you can do? I gave you a list of things that husker fans talk about. Four or five different things… Come on, you’re better than this.

at least the broken records that husker fans are include more than just one song.
No doubt he considers himself a broken record as well. Then again...

I just spent half a thread arguing with another poster abut whether or not Dave Logan would be successful going from HS to an FBS school. Looks to me like I do talk about other things.

I just spent half a thread arguing with another poster abut whether or not Dave Logan would be successful going from HS to an FBS school. Looks to me like I do talk about other things.
Least common denominator... arguing with husker fans over anything and everything.

But carry on.

FWIW: Penn St fans also felt they were screwed by B1G officiating in games when they joined the conference so it just isn’t Nebraska fans thinking of the same conspiracy...

And you can’t tell me the Big 12 didn’t have it in for Nebraska the last two years when they knew Nebraska was leaving the conference....

We were even given a nice departing gift by playing Washington again in the Holiday bowl after we beat them by 5 TD’s in Seattle..
Pretty sure the Nebraska-Washington rematch in the Holiday Bowl had more to do with where each team finished in their respective conferences, and not so much a Big 12/Pac 10 effort to stick it to Nebraska.

I remember going to a party for the game. It was full of people running off at the mouth saying that Washington was going to pee down their leg at the sight of Nebraska coming onto the field for that game.

Unfortunately for us, it didn't turn out that way.

If you're still upset about that game, then maybe take it up with Pelini and the team, instead of chalking it up to some conspiracy.

Pretty sure the Nebraska-Washington rematch in the Holiday Bowl had more to do with where each team finished in their respective conferences, and not so much a Big 12/Pac 10 effort to stick it to Nebraska.

I remember going to a party for the game. It was full of people running off at the mouth saying that Washington was going to pee down their leg at the sight of Nebraska coming onto the field for that game.

Unfortunately for us, it didn't turn out that way.

If you're still upset about that game, then maybe take it up with Pelini and the team, instead of chalking it up to some conspiracy.

Texas Tech had no right playing in the Cotton Bowl... Proved you wrong again..
Again right on cue, you never fail to change our minds about you being a true Husker fan..

Last edited:
Reactions: Bugeater
Again...from the guy that has to call people names in said comment to someone else....

I don't ever discuss you with other posters with whom I an conversing....but yet you have to discuss me with others. You get so angry that you just can't help it.

Proof that I'm in your head.
Yet here you are again, proof that I'm in your head. You can't even bypass a comment from me that went to another poster, you just have to come back like the argumentative little fellow that you are.

Angry? You know all about that, you live it every day of your life, you really should seek some help. After all, you shouldn't let anything Nebraska football control your life like it used to. Or more like still does.

Reactions: scarletred
Yet here you are again, proof that I'm in your head. You can't even bypass a comment from me that went to another poster, you just have to come back like the argumentative little fellow that you are.

Angry? You know all about that, you live it every day of your life, you really should seek some help. After all, you shouldn't let anything Nebraska football control your life like it used to. Or more like still does.
Weak.

Texas Tech had no right playing in the Cotton Bowl... Proved you wrong again..
Again right on cue, you never fail to change our minds about you being a true Husker fan..
What does Texas Tech playing in the Cotton Bowl have anything to do with it? Does Texas Tech losing in the Cotton Bowl prove that there was an anti-Nebraska conspiracy, concocted jointly by the Big 12, PAC 10, the Holiday Bowl Committee, and the Cotton Bowl Committee? Are you saying I have to believe such a wack-a-doodle thing in order to be a true fan?

You're nuts, dude.

Late Edit--Texas Tech didn't play in the Cotton Bowl Classic that season. They played Northwestern in the TicketCity Bowl...which was held in the Cotton Bowl Stadium on 1/1/2011. The actual Cotton Bowl was played at Jerry World on 1/7/2011, between LSU and Texas A&M.

But, by all means, if you'd rather have gone to Dallas in January instead of San Diego, then so be it.

Last edited:
What does Texas Tech playing in the Cotton Bowl have anything to do with it? Does Texas Tech losing in the Cotton Bowl prove that there was an anti-Nebraska conspiracy, concocted jointly by the Big 12, PAC 10, the Holiday Bowl Committee, and the Cotton Bowl Committee? Are you saying I have to believe such a wack-a-doodle thing in order to be a true fan?

You're nuts, dude.

If you knew your facts Texas Tech Lost 5 conference games and if you were as smart as you tell us who played in the conference Championship game from the North and South..

Nebraska should have been playing in the Cotton Bowl..

Reactions: headcard
So ATM deserved to go not playing in the CCG and the officials in that Nebraska game allowed nut grabbing in pile ups..

Gotcha.

If you knew your facts Texas Tech Lost 5 conference games and if you were as smart as you tell us who played in the conference Championship game from the North and South..

Nebraska should have been playing in the Cotton Bowl..
Yes....Nebraska played in the Big XII title game. Got it.

If you knew your facts, Texas Tech didn't play in the Cotton Bowl Classic after the 2010 season. It was the TicketCity Bowl they played in.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Texas_Tech_Red_Raiders_football_team

Texas A&M played in the Cotton Bowl Classic (they beat Nebraska that season 9-6). I'm guessing the Cotton Bowl folks went with A&M because they 1) beat Nebraska that year, and 2) would have likely had more fans, it being so close and all.

Maybe you should get your facts straight before you criticize others.

Imagine this, that a Texas school being invited to play in a bowl game in texas.. They also lost to the 2 teams Nebraska beat Oklahoma St and Missouri...

Ya I was wrong about TTech.. Cotton Bowl moved to the Jerry dome,That still doesn’t prove that the Big 12 sent Nebraska packing to bowl game where they already played the team in regular season.. They( Cotton Bowl) had Oklahoma State the year before so they decided against them who deserved it more than AtM..

Nebraska would have traveled to Dallas just fine playing LSU in that stadium more so than going to San Diego where they already beat a team by 5 TD’s and a less prestigious bowl..Not buying it..

It was also the 2nd year in a row Nebraska played in the Holiday Bowl..

Last edited:
Imagine this, that a Texas school being invited to play in a bowl game in texas.. They also lost to the 2 teams Nebraska beat Oklahoma St and Missouri...

Ya I was wrong about TTech.. Cotton Bowl moved to the Jerry dome,That still doesn’t prove that the Big 12 sent Nebraska packing to bowl game where they already played the team in regular season.. They( Cotton Bowl) had Oklahoma State the year before so they decided against them who deserved it more than AtM..

Nebraska would have traveled to Dallas just fine playing LSU in that stadium more so than going to San Diego where they already beat a team by 5 TD’s and a less prestigious bowl..Not buying it..

It was also the 2nd year in a row Nebraska played in the Holiday Bowl..
I have no doubt Nebraska would have traveled well to Dallas. That's always the case.

As a fan, I'd rather go to San Diego at any time of year to watch a football game. I had no problem with Nebraska going to that bowl.

I can't argue for Nebraska deserving a better bowl when they went out and laid an egg against said team that they soundly defeated.

I also think you're giving the conference too much "credit" (simply for a lack of a better word) on which team goes to what bowl.

I have no doubt Nebraska would have traveled well to Dallas. That's always the case.

As a fan, I'd rather go to San Diego at any time of year to watch a football game. I had no problem with Nebraska going to that bowl.

I can't argue for Nebraska deserving a better bowl when they went out and laid an egg against said team that they soundly defeated.

I also think you're giving the conference too much "credit" (simply for a lack of a better word) on which team goes to what bowl.

No during that time the Cotton Bowl was the #2 bowl in the Big 12 and the Alamo Bowl was #3..

Wasn’t very hard to figure out why by losing the Big 12 CCG that the Huskers were unmotivated going to same bowl they were there the year before and playing a team they already beat by 5 TD’s.. That is why they laid the egg you speak of, doesn’t take rocket science to figure out why they weren’t motivated...Except for you...

Reactions: Bugeater
No during that time the Cotton Bowl was the #2 bowl in the Big 12 and the Alamo Bowl was #3..

Wasn’t very hard to figure out why by losing the Big 12 CCG that the Huskers were unmotivated going to same bowl they were there the year before and playing a team they already beat by 5 TD’s.. That is why they laid the egg you speak of, doesn’t take rocket science to figure out why they weren’t motivated...Except for you...
"Wasn’t very hard to figure out why by losing the Big 12 CCG that the Huskers were unmotivated going to same bowl they were there the year before and playing a team they already beat by 5 TD’s...."

Nice. If an Iowa fan used that excuse for losing to a team they had soundly thrashed earlier in the year, we'd be all over him/her.

In 2016, Colorado lost the PAC-12 title game to Washington. Washington went to the CFB Playoff, so CU should have gone to the Rose Bowl, right? Nope....the Rose Bowl took USC instead.

For all of their faults, I didn't recall CU fans complaining about a bias against the new kid in the conference, since it was the Rose Bowl that made that call.

CU went to the Alamo Bowl, and laid an egg against Okie State. USC went on and beat Penn State in a tight game. Looks like the Rose Bowl folks knew what they were doing.

But, despite your lack of proof, I'm sure you're right. Major conspiracy against the Huskers. Part of your "I have no proof...I just know it's true" file.

"Wasn’t very hard to figure out why by losing the Big 12 CCG that the Huskers were unmotivated going to same bowl they were there the year before and playing a team they already beat by 5 TD’s...."

Nice. If an Iowa fan used that excuse for losing to a team they had soundly thrashed earlier in the year, we'd be all over him/her.

In 2016, Colorado lost the PAC-12 title game to Washington. Washington went to the CFB Playoff, so CU should have gone to the Rose Bowl, right? Nope....the Rose Bowl took USC instead.

For all of their faults, I didn't recall CU fans complaining about a bias against the new kid in the conference, since it was the Rose Bowl that made that call.

CU went to the Alamo Bowl, and laid an egg against Okie State. USC went on and beat Penn State in a tight game. Looks like the Rose Bowl folks knew what they were doing.

But, despite your lack of proof, I'm sure you're right. Major conspiracy against the Huskers. Part of your "I have no proof...I just know it's true" file.

Looks like it took you all night to come up with this one..

Didn’t know Colorado was leaving the PAC 12 the following year like Nebraska did, didn’t know Colorado played in the conference CCG and had. Second put back on the clock to kick a winning FG... So nice comparison no wonder there was no conspiracy theory :rolleyes:..
No wonder the Rose Bowl people knew what they were doing or was It because USC would travel more fansLaughing and were a original PAC 12 membero_O

No USC beat Washington in the regular season that was why..

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT