ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana fires Kevin Wilson

I couldn't care less what you stated, all I did was post the defensive stats of Indiana the last several years. Including this year, his first as defensive coordinator.

For one to disagree with something, they'd first need to offer an opinion.
You directly responded to my post with defensive stats showing improvement. So why did you do that? Just because you are an Indiana football trivia buff? Because you just want all the facts out there about Indiana football?
There is a way of stating an opinion indirectly rather than directly. My apologies if you really were not trying to make a case that he deserved to be head coach. Perhaps you weren't. But it seemed to me you were.

No, I did not. I would've quoted a post if I "directly responded" to anyone, like I did above.
Ok. Fair enough. So what point were you trying to make? Surely you were not quoting Indiana defensive stats simply for reasons of football trivia. You think then Indiana made a good choice?

Ok. Fair enough. So what point were you trying to make? Surely you were not quoting Indiana defensive stats simply for reasons of football trivia. You think then Indiana made a good choice?

Ok, I wasnt. Thanks for telling me why I posted and who it was intended to.

Ok, I wasnt. Thanks for telling me why I posted and who it was intended to.
Why are you being a smart ass? I asked a legit question. What point are you trying to make when you quote Indiana defensive stats? Trivia? It is a really, really simple question. If you dont want to answer then say so. But please don't play the innocent victim here with me as the villain putting motives on you that you don't deserve. I made a logical inference about your first post. I admitted I may have been wrong and inquired further about your point. But you responded with smart ass snarky crap and just deflected the question.

Reactions: huskerfan1414
Didn't Zander Diamant (one of the QBs in the QB rotation) just announce 2 or 3 days ago that he was quitting football because he wants to have a brain when he is 40? A player indicating that he is quitting over head trauma issues, matched with a coach being allegedly let go over player safety issues, sounds like smoke and fire.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/indian...tting-football-i-need-my-brain-183959146.html

EDIT: Guess not.... http://saturdaytradition.com/indiana-football/diamont-clears-air-wilson-retirement/

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
Why are you being a smart ass? I asked a legit question. What point are you trying to make when you quote Indiana defensive stats? Trivia? It is a really, really simple question. If you dont want to answer then say so. But please don't play the innocent victim here with me as the villain putting motives on you that you don't deserve. I made a logical inference about your first post. I admitted I may have been wrong and inquired further about your point. But you responded with smart ass snarky crap and just deflected the question.
Wow. What's with the attitude?

Reactions: GBRhuskers
Why are you being a smart ass? I asked a legit question. What point are you trying to make when you

And you answered your own question.

Surely you were not quoting Indiana defensive stats simply for reasons of football trivia.

Move on to someone else that gives a darn what you think.

Wow. What's with the attitude?

That's typical of someone that isn't too confident in their opinion.

And you answered your own question.

Move on to someone else that gives a darn what you think.

That's typical of someone that isn't too confident in their opinion.
But seriously, and all silly acrimony aside, what is your opinion of Indiana hiring Allen? I think they fired Wilson for player abuse but were largely happy with the direction of the program and wanted continuity. And they identified Allen as the best in-house choice. I question that he was the best in-house choice.

But seriously, and all silly acrimony aside, what is your opinion of Indiana hiring Allen? I think they fired Wilson for player abuse but were largely happy with the direction of the program and wanted continuity. And they identified Allen as the best in-house choice. I question that he was the best in-house choice.
Shit that was my 6,000th post. It should have been something earth shaking. Ha

boys, boys, boys....

(IBTL!) :)

3414308704_zpsb6zjueqn.jpg

Reactions: Pennsyhusker

Who would have been a better in-house choice?

I like the Allen hire. It seems they're finally building something, and they're offensive system is so catered to their players. Heck, it seems all spread offenses are different, so even if they brought in another spread guy it may have been starting over. It took a while to get to where they are. I can see the fear in starting over.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT