ADVERTISEMENT

Incognito in town...

HBK4life

Nebraska Legend
Jan 24, 2004
North of Lincoln South of Heaven
KGex6z2g_bigger.jpg
Brian Christopherson @HuskerExtraBC

Richie Incognito seems in a really good place now. Visited NU football facility Tuesday & talked to coaches for first time since Bo's 1st yr
Former Husker Richie Incognito at Beatrice High giving a speech about his ups and downs. Teaching some football too.pic.twitter.com/7gS5TIk3Ky

DC2018qVwAA75IX.jpg

Our O line has been missing maulers and mean SOB's for many years. Need more guys with that I'm gonna hurt you mentality. Love to see guys like Gates, Farmer and Foster bring that back to the pipeline.

I think maybe it was Vedral last year or the year before who said on an interview that we need more a-holes on the O-line.

Wish my boss held meetings at the strip club. RI is an old school road grader, there is a reason he keeps getting resigned over and over no matter his issues.

I think maybe it was Vedral last year or the year before who said on an interview that we need more a-holes on the O-line.
Glad Ritchie is doing well but let's not confuse game time intensity with just being a jerk. Our best O linemen were great guys off the field and in the locker room...Shields, Stai, Rimmington, Hochstein, Wiegert, etc etc etc.

I doubt it. Was 12 years ago.
He did go over the top but considering some of the bashing of young men that happens on this board it isn't all that surprising that a parent would get angry and try to respond. Unfortunately all it did was make matters worse. I can guarantee you that some of the stuff that was said on the board would never be said to him face to face. On the flip side, he would have gladly repeated his lines to anybody face to face.

Reactions: PistolPacking
He did go over the top but considering some of the bashing of young men that happens on this board it isn't all that surprising that a parent would get angry and try to respond. Unfortunately all it did was make matters worse. I can guarantee you that some of the stuff that was said on the board would never be said to him face to face. On the flip side, he would have gladly repeated his lines to anybody face to face.

If I was a parent to a Husker player, the only time I may come to a message board is after a win. And my kid would have had to have a good game in the win. Even then, probably not stopping by.

If I was a parent to a Husker player, the only time I may come to a message board is after a win. And my kid would have had to have a good game in the win. Even then, probably not stopping by.
Hell it's painful enough just listening to some of the idiots call in to the post game radio shows sometimes. At least those calls are screened and people still can't help but say stupid things about players.

Hell it's painful enough just listening to some of the idiots call in to the post game radio shows sometimes. At least those calls are screened and people still can't help but say stupid things about players.

The only time I'll listen to the post game shows as a fan, much less a parent, is if I'm drunk and want to wallow is misery and self hatred (if it's a loss) or if it's a huge blow out. And when it is a blowout, there are still way too many idiots on those shows. 'We won by 35 and had our backups in midway through the fourth, but why don't we run the option to the short side anymore?'

Reactions: HBK4life
The only time I'll listen to the post game shows as a fan, much less a parent, is if I'm drunk and want to wallow is misery and self hatred (if it's a loss) or if it's a huge blow out. And when it is a blowout, there are still way too many idiots on those shows. 'We won by 35 and had our backups in midway through the fourth, but why don't we run the option to the short side anymore?'
Some of us have a 3 hour plus drive home after the game and with the rest of the car sleeping the post game call in shows at least keep you either angry or happy enough to stay awake..

Some of us have a 3 hour plus drive home after the game and with the rest of the car sleeping the post game call in shows at least keep you either angry or happy enough to stay awake..

I have been there. The stupidity that comes through the radio can be very effective driving energy. Listening to the post game shows has made me more angry than some of the losses have.

Our O line has been missing maulers and mean SOB's for many years. Need more guys with that I'm gonna hurt you mentality. Love to see guys like Gates, Farmer, Foster, Raridon, Farniok, Wilson..etc..bring that back to the pipeline.

We could use a new offensive line coach. Sign him up Riley

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT