ADVERTISEMENT

In the words of Lee Corso.. not so fast, my friends

Sir Yacht:

attention-whore-level-expert-attention-whore-meme-51828468.png

Our buddy sir yacht is about 0-1,000 in predictions. I wouldn't get your hopes up because he says something. The odds of anything coming out of his mouth as being true is the same as winning the lottery and getting struck my lighting in the same day.

The B1G will want to play if it's viable and their players won't unionize on them. There's too much money on the table to pretend they're going to just cancel a season to be spiteful anti-jock nerds from some college movie.

Suing them accomplishes nothing other than stirring a ton of bad blood. Just you wait for our new schedule...

What is the big 10 hiding ?

Maybe they aren't trying to hide anything. Instead, the conference could be trying to protect communications they consider privileged and confidential. Claiming a legal privilege isn't necessarily tantamount to an admission against interest.

I mean, the Dems have been continually asking the "what are they trying to hide" question regarding transcripts that the WH have refused to surrender under a claim of executive privilege. There could well be no incriminating information in those records and their release may actually enhance their position but the WH decided that the privilege was worth fighting for as a matter of principle.

If you get to the point that you have to hide information, you done messed up and are hiding something. Short of outing a CIA operative, sharing vital technology or something akin to that, the “privileged information” ploy is a cop out. I doubt the BIG10’s communications are sensitive... Also, if you are afraid of sharing your tax records, you are either a crack dealer or a world class embezzler/tax dodger...

Reactions: yNOTskers
If you get to the point that you have to hide information, you done messed up and are hiding something. Short of outing a CIA operative, sharing vital technology or something akin to that, the “privileged information” ploy is a cop out. I doubt the BIG10’s communications are sensitive... Also, if you are afraid of sharing your tax records, you are either a crack dealer or a world class embezzler/tax dodger...

Yeah...because Tax Returns reveal that. Signed: a guy that looks at them for a living

Jesus some people are ignorant on real life things.

Yeah...because Tax Returns reveal that. Signed: a guy that looks at them for a living

Jesus some people are ignorant on real life things.
I hadn't thought of it that way but I guess I wouldn't want anybody snooping in my tax returns. I had to send them to co-sign a financial document for a family member. It was like dropping your pants and bending over.

Just so we're clear, no one would understand the tax return of the very wealthy person, or at least very few would. And what was revealed would be misconstrued and vilified. Nefarious? Maybe maybe not

Reactions: OzzyLvr
I hadn't thought of it that way but I guess I wouldn't want anybody snooping in my tax returns. I had to send them to co-sign a financial document for a family member. It was like dropping your pants and bending over.
No one cares that you didn't REALLY give 500 dollars in old Husker gear to the goodwill.

Maybe they aren't trying to hide anything. Instead, the conference could be trying to protect communications they consider privileged and confidential. Claiming a legal privilege isn't necessarily tantamount to an admission against interest.

I mean, the Dems have been continually asking the "what are they trying to hide" question regarding transcripts that the WH have refused to surrender under a claim of executive privilege. There could well be no incriminating information in those records and their release may actually enhance their position but the WH decided that the privilege was worth fighting for as a matter of principle.

That is one hell of a clown post. What circus you with? Minnesota or Iowa?

No one cares that you didn't REALLY give 500 dollars in old Husker gear to the goodwill.
I don't think I've ever given away any Husker gear. It normally gets worn until there's giant holes in it. I still have a Husker stocking cap that has elastic and threads hanging out. Still wear it. I wish I could find another one just like it. It was a face mask style deal made to look like a Husker helmet.

I did give away some like new Nike stuff though when they paid Kaepernick.

Last edited:
That is one hell of a clown post. What circus you with? Minnesota or Iowa?
I am not discounting the possibility that the conference records might contain embarrassing revelations - info which contradicts Warren's prior statements, e.g. - only saying that the B10 might assert a legal claim of privilege to block its release.

Last edited:
Reactions: dinglefritz
The B1G will want to play if it's viable and their players won't unionize on them. There's too much money on the table to pretend they're going to just cancel a season to be spiteful anti-jock nerds from some college movie.

Suing them accomplishes nothing other than stirring a ton of bad blood. Just you wait for our new schedule...

The bad blood was already there. They can f off.

Reactions: dinglefritz
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT