ADVERTISEMENT

In terms of score

CanuckChuck

Nov 15, 2006
Largest margin of victory since 2014
Largest margin of victory vs P5 school since 2000

Not that it means anything cuz Damn, UM looked bad. But good on the Huskers today.

Maryland has been beaten by a comparable margin most of the year. Don’t get too excited over this game.

Maryland has been beaten by a comparable margin most of the year. Don’t get too excited over this game.

Yes Maryland is bad, but we’ve also lost to two other bad teams. The fact that we came in and completely took them out of it by the second quarter is a very good step forward. Not to mention we basically played a lot of new guys. Feel very good about where we are going.

Maryland has averaged 35 pts a game at home, but they weren’t good and IDGaF

Largest margin of victory since 2014
Largest margin of victory vs P5 school since 2000

Not that it means anything cuz Damn, UM looked bad. But good on the Huskers today.
Damn, that 2000 stat is sad. It’s also only the 3rd p5 school Nebraska has held under 30 since Frost.

All are sad stats, but i truly believe the Wisconsin game was a turning point(as was last years). I think today was a swagger game that these players have never had. Whether it happened against Alabama, Maryland, or Rice, this team needed a game where it was pure domination.

Northern Illinois looked better on paper than it actually was, and otherwise I haven’t seen Nebraska crush a team since before Riley.

It is a big deal, and I think it’ll be seen on Friday how it snowballs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT