ADVERTISEMENT

In-state tour - Waverly

WHCSC

Offensive Coordinator
Feb 4, 2002
I see the picture on the right side of the page while reading through the threads on here. Who is that beast looking kid? Sure doesn't look like a HS Junior.

After a few seconds of searching, I discover the three players, (from L-R) are

Riley Marsh, Trevor Brown and Cole Murray
listed at 6,3, 6'2, 6'2

Without looking at the picture, I assume it's Brown. He's got a full beard and already been all-state a couple times.

They said that about Millard North...until they started sucking really bad...all of a sudden no one is juicing??

The Mustangs had a strong soph class in 2020. Six starters. Plus a freshman starter in WR-CB Isiah McMorris.

They said that about Millard North...until they started sucking really bad...all of a sudden no one is juicing??
Petito lost all the good athletes to other schools when he refused to stick with that stupid gimick offense he runs.

They had to do that, the classes a few years before were totally toxic assholes.

No se. One of the kids who would have been a senior in this class is a good 6'5 TE in Iowa. Brayden Loftin. He had transferred to an Omaha school that wound up not playing so he transferred to the Iowa School where they did.

Trevor Brown is a genetic freak. He'll probably be wrestling in the state heavyweight finals tonight. I wonder Nebraska's interest cooled off on him once they realized that he won't grow to 6'6", but I bet a rival Big 10 school signs him and moves him to center.

Reactions: WHCSC
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT