ADVERTISEMENT

If you could meet one...

If you could spend one day with one person from this site, who would it be? why would you choose this person?

you will not be able to harm this person.
SWIowahawks... He is what I like to call a mythical creature. You don't find many Iowa fans that speak logic, and for that reason I'd love to hang with the dude.

what do you guys think "jingle caw" means? i told the broad to shut up. i don't speak bird...

🤣 it's like trying to understand my daughter's Sims family. i don't speak gibberish.

what do you guys think "jingle caw" means? i told the broad to shut up. i don't speak bird...

Sounds like a bad STD...
Shocked Vince Mcmahon GIF by WWE

Retreat mah man!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Jaemekon
you think you know someone. 🤣☠️...

🤣 it's like trying to understand my daughter's Sims family. i don't speak gibberish.

apparently I'm "edgy". i don't understand modern broads.
What the hell do these posts have to do with this thread?

• Haha
Reactions: TampaBaySkers
i don't think I'm a very good friend, i might be self centered.

how do you get and keep a friend? i don't think i have any close friends in real life (allegedly), but maybe i do.

how do you guys make friends? do you have any close friends? how did you get those? i find it difficult getting close to folk, where do i begin?

maybe if i met someone from here, then you could see for your self, unless you already know me, then you already know.

i don't think I'm a very good friend, i might be self centered.

how do you get and keep a friend? i don't think i have any close friends in real life (allegedly), but maybe i do.

how do you guys make friends? do you have any close friends? how did you get those? i find it difficult getting close to folk, where do i begin?

maybe if i met someone from here, then you could see for your self, unless you already know me, then you already know.

f7846c04-3331-4f30-a00f-797a3781312b_text.gif

if you met me, you might think i'm a narcissist.

for example, do you ever return to things to check if they are talking about you? i do. should i make them talk about me again? i considered it, but i don't necessarily care to force their hand, i only care about me (allegedly).

if you met me, you might think i'm a narcissist.

for example, do you ever return to things to check if they are talking about you? i do. should i make them talk about me again? i considered it, but i don't necessarily care to force their hand, i only care about me (allegedly).
I think you should have a summer picnic and invite all the posters on the free side you’ll need to provide free booze and probably hire der husker to cook your food just give us date time and place

I think you should have a summer picnic and invite all the posters on the free side you’ll need to provide free booze and probably hire der husker to cook your food just give us date time and place
Don’t forget the weed and blow.Winking

• Love

remind me (or I'll probably forget), and maybe I'll set something up.

Reactions: zrob and Baxter48
had a bit of a falling out with my pan friend. now i don't really have anyone to play magic with 😔. some people just can't get along with each other. whether it be perception related, ideology related, personality related, just personal shit related, whatever it may be. some people just don't get along with me.

i need someone to play magic with now though.

Reactions: itseasyas1-2-3
had a bit of a falling out with my pan friend. now i don't really have anyone to play magic with 😔. some people just can't get along with each other. whether it be perception related, ideology related, personality related, just personal shit related, whatever it may be. some people just don't get along with me.

That's okay, I've been told I don't work and play well with others either.

• Sad

I assume Magic is some kind of video game? Never heard of it, but then I don't play video games. Didn't know if there was some kind of code word in your post. For some reason my mind went dark and all I could think of (with magic) was some kind of game where a person makes a sausage disappear - if you know what I mean?

I assume Magic is some kind of video game? Never heard of it, but then I don't play video games. Didn't know if there was some kind of code word in your post. For some reason my mind went dark and all I could think of (with magic) was some kind of game where a person makes a sausage disappear - if you know what I mean?
Was it cock magic what you were thinking of?
comedy central randy marsh GIF

Reactions: PvilleHuskerTim

I do miss the strategy from that game. Although the last ones I played were on ps3 I think. Still have several hundred/thousand(?) portal 1 cards around here somewhere.

• Love
I do miss the strategy from that game. Although the last ones I played were on ps3 I think. Still have several hundred/thousand(?) portal 1 cards around here somewhere.

nice, those are some old cards 😳.

I've had to resort to mtg arena, i don't enjoy playing online/digitally near as much as in real life.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT