ADVERTISEMENT

If rumors are true

Always amazed at the number of powerful men who have been taken down by Little Richard.

As for myself, there are definite advantages in being short and unattractive. 🫤
shut-up-richard-chris-farley.gif
giphy.gif

Never that dumb

Thats the problem with American men. They have become simps for women.

Thats why our women act like trash now. Men aren't doing their job.
In case you haven't been paying attention, it all started with political correctness and multi culturalism. Plain and simple, every thing came after that can of worms was opened. That's why we're in the Age of Decadence now, check history, it repeats itself in every crumbling empire.

Always amazed at the number of powerful men who have been taken down by Little Richard.

As for myself, there are definite advantages in being short and unattractive. 🫤
Little Richard?

In case you haven't been paying attention, it all started with political correctness and multi culturalism. Plain and simple, every thing came after that can of worms was opened. That's why we're in the Age of Decadence now, check history, it repeats itself in every crumbling empire.
Disagree

Neither had a thing to do with the destruction of the family unit and the introduction of feminist propaganda.

People comimg from other cultures have better morals than most Americans.

Disagree

Neither had a thing to do with the destruction of the family unit and the introduction of feminist propaganda.

People comimg from other cultures have better morals than most Americans.
You could not be more wrong. Everything evolved from the two topics I said they were. Think about it.
Where do you think the feminist movement evolved from? You're totally full of shit about the morals of those newcoming invaders of this country.
I'm not gonna argue with you, because you can't connect the simplest, most obvious dots.
Tata

Reactions: Mr.Scary13
There is a reason Asians, Indians and Africans out perform native born Americans in every category of life outcomes.
Noticed that after traveling in SE Asia and Tokyo. Asians must be disgusted with Americans when they visit here. Especially landing in New York or Los Angeles. The people in Japan, Thailand and Singapore were so polite and it was so clean. Their love affair with 7-11 stores is definitely weird though. Swear there is one on every block

Any guy who has never done himself harm due to a girl cast the first stone.
Point well taken. Though I have never thrown away a 650k job because of some trim.
When I was a teenager I asked my father the following after learning my GF had cheated on me: Dad, what would you do if you caught mom with another man?
Dad) I would divorce her
Me) You wouldn't beat up the guy?
Dad) Son, you better learn this now, men chase women, it's the woman's job to say "no". Now if someone was forcing himself on her, I'd kill him. But that's not what you asked me.

You could not be more wrong. Everything evolved from the two topics I said they were. Think about it.
Where do you think the feminist movement evolved from? You're totally full of shit about the morals of those newcoming invaders of this country.
I'm not gonna argue with you, because you can't connect the simplest, most obvious dots.
Tata
When was it politically correct in America to have a strong family unit?

The foundation of our society. Why did it become politically correct in your words?

So what sign of moral superiority do
Americans show other than idolatry?

You cant even write a sentence without using an acronym for a slang word..lol

There is a reason Asians, Indians and Africans out perform native born Americans in every category of life outcomes.
Those segments of the population do not represent what this country has done. We used to let in high achievers that had goals to assimilate into the American lifestyle.

We wanted goal oriented students who would become doctors and scientists and specific high skill jobs. That went away, for a very long time anyone who was anyone made it into our country and the country became spiralling closer to a third world country year after year.

This can evolve into a political discussion and I'm not going there.

The foundation of our society. Why did it become politically correct in your words?

Like I said, Im not gonna discuss it because you don't get it.
As far as my using a "slang" word, what the **** do you think political correctness is??????

I can use the politically corrrect term of immigrant which denotes someone who comes here legally and takes the proper steps to become an American. Or I can use the non-polically correct term of invader, because when they ignore the laws they aren't here to assimilate, they are here to make a slightly better version of the shit hole country they left.

Last edited:
Reactions: baseball31ne

Look up the definition of acronym before you get too carried away? LOL LMAO ETC.

Last edited:
Reactions: TampaBaySkers
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT