ADVERTISEMENT

If rumors are true

There is a reason Asians, Indians and Africans out perform native born Americans in every category of life outcomes.
Are you talking about those cultures who immigrate to the US compared to native born US or are you comparing those cultures in their native countries to US native born citizens?

Are you talking about those cultures who immigrate to the US compared to native born US or are you comparing those cultures in their native countries to US native born citizens?
Those that come here which started in their native countries. They didnt just change what was important cause they came here.

Im talking about legal immigrants only

Noticed that after traveling in SE Asia and Tokyo. Asians must be disgusted with Americans when they visit here. Especially landing in New York or Los Angeles. The people in Japan, Thailand and Singapore were so polite and it was so clean. Their love affair with 7-11 stores is definitely weird though. Swear there is one on every block
Thailand. Land of 1000 smiles. Just great people

Reactions: GBRforLife1
Noticed that after traveling in SE Asia and Tokyo. Asians must be disgusted with Americans when they visit here. Especially landing in New York or Los Angeles. The people in Japan, Thailand and Singapore were so polite and it was so clean. Their love affair with 7-11 stores is definitely weird though. Swear there is one on every block

And why do you think it's so clean in Japan?

I see @Antwill as George costanza in the ep when sex is off the table and he becomes wildly effective

ywEwSb.gif

Never that dumb

Thats the problem with American men. They have become simps for women.

Thats why our women act like trash now. Men aren't doing their job.
I get banned when I speak of politics, but I think it's ok to ask for specifics about rumors so I don't speculate.

What specifically is this rumor suggesting transpired?

• Haha
Reactions: Mrs.Jeans15
It is interesting... these threads. It doesn't matter the year or the coach or the AD or the dumb ass numb nut dick tard that decides it's ok to stick his woo hoo into yee haw. Pussy is undefeated.

Disagree

Neither had a thing to do with the destruction of the family unit and the introduction of feminist propaganda.

People comimg from other cultures have better morals than most Americans.
You are correct.

The sexual revolution of the sixties is the worst thing to happen to this country.

The birth control pill has been the most destructive invention in human history, moreso than the nuclear bomb.

Add in social economic theory of college campuses (ratio of men to women has completely altered and theres an ever growing margin of women to men) and we have breakdowns of the family structure and moral society along with it.

For the brainless dolts who cannot use reasoning because they watch cnn all day, no I am not saying its bad women go to college.

Reactions: Mrs.Jeans15
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT