ADVERTISEMENT

if Nebraska loses by 21+...

Jaemekon

College Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
if Nebraska loses the snowda game by 21+, do you check out for the rest of the season? would you still have confidence in achieving a .500 season minimum?

not afraid jump off a ledge GIF

• Haha
Reactions: V-Doub and Jaemekon
I'm gonna be hitting up some more Big XII games this season. ksu, ku, tt, and tcu are all options.

last year we went to a couple of ksu games. this year we will probably do the same, i hate ksu. i enjoy tormenting their fans (allegedly).

Reactions: SkerInCo
if Nebraska loses the snowda game by 21+, do you check out for the rest of the season? would you still have confidence in achieving a .500 season minimum?
You can’t find any unbiased media to say this MN team will be better than last years, yet they beat us by 7pts with our unprepared backup QB running for his life all game.

It will likely be a close game, but if it is a lopsided score there’s little doubt it would be in Nebraska‘s favor.

You can’t find any unbiased media to say this MN team will be better than last years, yet they beat us by 7pts with our unprepared backup QB running for his life all game.

It will likely be a close game, but if it is a lopsided score there’s little doubt it would be in Nebraska‘s favor.

i call it a hypothetical question.

If the FB team loses by 21+ the VB team should take over Memorial Stadium permanently.

We have some nice high school stadiums in Lincoln the FB team could play in.

don't Lincoln schools have to share the one field in town? hopefully unl will be able to lock in a slot.

If they lose by 21+ pts that would be incredibly disappointing and I’ll be hoping it was just an outlier rather than another clown staff

Prediction​
Predictor​
Minnesota 26-20Blake Ruane, Daily Gopher
Minnesota 24-20Randy Johnson, Mpls. Star Tribune
Minnesota 23-17Ryan Burns, Gopher Illustrated
Minnesota 20-16Sam McKewon, Omaha World-Herald
Minnesota 28-21Amie Just, Lincoln Journal Star
Minnesota 28-21Luke Mullin, Lincoln Journal Star
Nebraska 27-20Colton Stone, Lincoln Journal Star
Nebraska 21-16Nate Head, Lincoln Journal Star
Minnesota 26-21Andy Greder, St. Paul Pioneer Press
Minnesota 24-16College Football News
Nebraska 24-17Adam Carriker
Minnesota 82.3% win prob.BCF Toys
Minnesota 28-16SP+
Minnesota 87.3% win prob.numberFire
Minnesota 66.5% win prob.DRatings
Minnesota 67.3% win prob.ESPN FPI

Prediction​
Predictor​
Minnesota 26-20Blake Ruane, Daily Gopher
Minnesota 24-20Randy Johnson, Mpls. Star Tribune
Minnesota 23-17Ryan Burns, Gopher Illustrated
Minnesota 20-16Sam McKewon, Omaha World-Herald
Minnesota 28-21Amie Just, Lincoln Journal Star
Minnesota 28-21Luke Mullin, Lincoln Journal Star
Nebraska 27-20Colton Stone, Lincoln Journal Star
Nebraska 21-16Nate Head, Lincoln Journal Star
Minnesota 26-21Andy Greder, St. Paul Pioneer Press
Minnesota 24-16College Football News
Nebraska 24-17Adam Carriker
Minnesota 82.3% win prob.BCF Toys
Minnesota 28-16SP+
Minnesota 87.3% win prob.numberFire
Minnesota 66.5% win prob.DRatings
Minnesota 67.3% win prob.ESPN FPI
Lol @ 87% win probability

The video I watched last night (30 extremely long minutes) he has them by 21. I will try to find.

Found it...

That video is one of the dumber breakdowns I've seen. Good Lord. Are we playing Bama? We almost beat these guys with a horrible QB play last year. I think they had like 120 rushing yards and Ibrahim had 125..... I feel like we will be much better and they are essentially very close to what they were last year maybe even trending down a little. 21+ loss I'd have serious questions for Rhule.

That video is one of the dumber breakdowns I've seen. Good Lord. Are we playing Bama? We almost beat these guys with a horrible QB play last year. I think they had like 120 rushing yards and Ibrahim had 125..... I feel like we will be much better and they are essentially very close to what they were last year maybe even trending down a little. 21+ loss I'd have serious questions for Rhule.
My head about exploded listening to some of his takes. I'm sorry you suffered through this video.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT