ADVERTISEMENT

If a recruit shows interest in a school............

1d5193dc0ba4d7bc93ebaabe979d6cefce5ecef19988e7943fe10509dd3d0d6e.jpg

Sorry I can't feign interest in this garbage. Just leave...this smells of chicken gack that has been regurgitated and spewed over here. If you want to throw up in each other's mouths do it somewhere else or get a room.
A couple of gems from this revolutionary piece:
"In other words, she could completely own Nick Saban and Urban Meyer on the recruiting circuit if she really wanted to, with just the use of a fancy spreadsheet and some half-decent computer code...
If you really want to see where someone is committing, you shouldn’t overlook [social media] data,” she said.

yea saw this on another site. Stupid. Just a way to sell her recruiting site over others. From the coaching stance nothing changes whether you think they are committed or not. You recruit them to the end.

"Only one problem: You need an information science expert to run the numbers. Bigsby has a potential solution for that, too. 'I’m careening toward graduation,' she said. 'If a football team wants to call me, I will certainly pick up the phone.'”

I'm sure her phone is ringing off the wall.

Last edited:
"Only one problem: You need an information science expert to run the numbers. Bigsby has a potential solution for that, too. 'I’m careening toward graduation,' she said. 'If a football team wants to call me, I will certainly pick up the phone.'”

I'm sure her phone is ringing off the wall.

She's probably going to be so busy that she'll need a beeper
RollingLaughRollingLaughRollingLaughRollingLaughRollingLaughRollingLaughRollingLaugh
1434050379012234.jpg

Reactions: schuele
1d5193dc0ba4d7bc93ebaabe979d6cefce5ecef19988e7943fe10509dd3d0d6e.jpg

Sorry I can't feign interest in this garbage. Just leave...this smells of chicken gack that has been regurgitated and spewed over here. If you want to throw up in each other's mouths do it somewhere else or get a room.
A couple of gems from this revolutionary piece:
"In other words, she could completely own Nick Saban and Urban Meyer on the recruiting circuit if she really wanted to, with just the use of a fancy spreadsheet and some half-decent computer code...
If you really want to see where someone is committing, you shouldn’t overlook [social media] data,” she said.

I can feel your anger. Gives you focus. Makes you stronger.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT