ADVERTISEMENT

idea for on how to beat iowa this year

mavsker

Sophomore
Jun 12, 2020
gbr tbh imo nfm
had a bit of an epiphamy driving back from work today

so we know we always play iowa close just need that last little bit of "oomph" to get us over the hump and pull out the win

my idea goes like this we leak a "fake" copy of our playbook for the previous week game plus hand signs dont use it too much during the game just a couple times to make sure they know its authentic

then....when the game is on the line....call a play with a receiver route underneath but instead of running underneath like the play call says run deep. if the defense knows the play call they will "bite" on the pass underneath and we will hit the deep ball for the score

again this is to be used not too much beforehand just a couple times so they know its authentic and then once when the game is on the line to trick the defense

thoughts

OIP.qiactv81OB3-IKl-v3hGaQHaG4

so we know we always play iowa close just need that last little bit of "oomph" to get us over the hump and pull out the win

my idea goes like this we leak a "fake" copy of our playbook for the previous week game plus hand signs dont use it too much during the game just a couple times to make sure they know its authentic

then....when the game is on the line....call a play with a receiver route underneath but instead of running underneath like the play call says run deep. if the defense knows the play call they will "bite" on the pass underneath and we will hit the deep ball for the score

again this is to be used not too much beforehand just a couple times so they know its authentic and then once when the game is on the line to trick the defense

thoughts
Let Frost know……

Reactions: itseasyas1-2-3

thoughts
I’m embarrassed by this thread and want to throw myself off a tall building.

I am not sure how one should respond to this "epiphany". Was it drug induced?

thoughts
Thought by Jack Handy..... You should really stop posting. You should be embarrassed with the lack of capitalization, punctuation and miss spelled words.

How is this even possible to be this bad?

Reactions: Spectrumalaska

thoughts
My thoughts are that you really are stupid.
No one wants to read your run-on drivel with no effort for spelling, punctuation, nor capitalisation.
That you continue to post only serves to buttress my thoughts.

Go away, please.

Reactions: Huskers96
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT