ADVERTISEMENT

I still love Mickey

I'm not a lawyer or anything, but I'm certain the charges of "domestic violence" wouldn't have been applied if he assaulted a random person... Those charges are usually applied when the violence or assault happen to people who fall under a pretty specific category....
“Intimate partner” is repeated often during domestic violence charges

Anyone have connections to any of the Lincoln hospital systems? Check if Steve Taylor is there.. Boom problem solved.. That man may never talk again...

“Intimate partner” is repeated often during domestic violence charges
Sure... An assault or act of viloence against an intimate partner, a domestic partner, or family members.... I'm confident that DV wouldn't have been applied to an assault against a random man who was being intimate with Mickeys wife.... It would just be assault...

100 percent. Let’s get back to piling on frost for being a drunk womanizer.
I don’t hate Frost, Riley or Bo. At this point I hope they all have a good life going forward. Likewise I wish the same for Mickey and his family. The lynch mob mentality is interesting when nobody knows the details of the incident and veracity of the arrest report.

1998, I slapped a woman across the face. Year long relationship and she was screwing my best friend. I was 31 years old. I caught them in bed. Emotions. I could have easily kicked his butt but I took it out on her. She was an absolute loon and I knew it but do you think that made a difference In my mind? Thank the good lord she didn’t call the cops because she sure could have. This same woman proceeded to systematically nail every one of my friends because she could…..and apparently they didn’t care either. Anyway, this weird bi*** still tries to get ahold of me to this day. Yesterday she called me saying “ I don’t know how but I accidentally called you “. This was after changing numbers 3 times. I immediately blocked her. I take what women say with a grain of salt but you know what? According to what I’m seeing on here I am a piece of s**t.

1998, I slapped a woman across the face. Year long relationship and she was screwing my best friend. I was 31 years old. I caught them in bed. Emotions. I could have easily kicked his butt but I took it out on her. She was an absolute loon and I knew it but do you think that made a difference In my mind? Thank the good lord she didn’t call the cops because she sure could have. This same woman proceeded to systematically nail every one of my friends because she could…..and apparently they didn’t care either. Anyway, this weird bi*** still tries to get ahold of me to this day. Yesterday she called me saying “ I don’t know how but I accidentally called you “. This was after changing numbers 3 times. I immediately blocked her. I take what women say with a grain of salt but you know what? According to what I’m seeing on here I am a piece of s**t.
So are you still friends with the bestie that screwed your ole lady?

• Haha
Reactions: SeaOfRed75
Spoken like a true wife beater.
Nah. Never. Married 43 years. The only one to get whacked at my house is me. For some reason it’s okay for a woman to slap her guy. It’s only happened twice that I can remember but it’s happened.

I’ve seen a lot in my 64 years. Grew up in a dysfunctional home with a Mom who suffered from manic depression after menopause. As a youngster I saw my Mom go after my Dad multiple times. I’ve seen women lose it on their husband and kids. I’ll reserve judgement. I remember vividly as about a 6 year old getting cornered in a closet and getting whacked with a broom handle and kicked.

My Mom fortunately arrived at a much better place mentally after the divorce and being forced to re-enter the workforce. Truly a loving caring person after that.

You hit the woman but not the man? Correct you are chicken s**t

• Haha
Reactions: BleedRed78
You hit the woman but not the man? Correct you are chicken s**t
It's pretty amazing that people can so easily pass judgement on others for situations they were not even remotely apart of.

But I'm sure you're a perfect human being.

Reactions: Goosee
god damn, his wife is a whore, Mickey shouldnt have done what he did, but that is the lowest shit from her, hes busting his ass to make a difference in their lives. Nebraska is literally becoming a career grave digger.

Reactions: NikkiSixx
god damn, his wife is a whore, Mickey shouldnt have done what he did, but that is the lowest shit from her, hes busting his ass to make a difference in their lives. Nebraska is literally becoming a career grave digger.
2 sides to every story. Either way, you just can't do what he did.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Few things. Why did her brother not step in. I have a sister and if I witnessed what was reported I may be taken away in cuffs.

2nd... Thank god he didn't get named HC.
How old is the brother, how big is the brother? Maybe he was the one that called the cops.

Well we don’t know if it was her or him that was messing around. She’s got to be 20 years younger than him. Seems unlikely given his rage that he was the one stepping out.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Few things. Why did her brother not step in. I have a sister and if I witnessed what was reported I may be taken away in cuffs.

2nd... Thank god he didn't get named HC.
Just a guess...

1. Most of this stuff doesn't look like it does in the movies. My guess, that it all lasted 5-10 seconds, if that.

2. We tend to think we will act one way but we often don't act that way. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just mean that most people tend to be that way, especially if the event they are witnessing is short lived.

Totally different, years ago I saw a dude smash another dude with a bottle over the head and they started to go after it, not one person stepped in or even tried to stop it...went on for probably a solid 45 seconds, I was with a buddy, we just stood up so that they would not roll into us.

Reactions: Walleye79
Just a guess...

1. Most of this stuff doesn't look like it does in the movies. My guess, that it all lasted 5-10 seconds, if that.

2. We tend to think we will act one way but we often don't act that way. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just mean that most people tend to be that way, especially if the event they are witnessing is short lived.

Totally different, years ago I saw a dude smash another dude with a bottle over the head and they started to go after it, not one person stepped in or even tried to stop it...went on for probably a solid 45 seconds, I was with a buddy, we just stood up so that they would not roll into us.
But when your one of the guys in the middle of that shit 45 seconds seems like 15 minutes....

Unfortunately, I had golf course incident a year ago that spiraled out of control. Whole alteration took about a minute and half, felt like 30 minutes.

I had to get a tetanus shot for my efforts.

But when your one of the guys in the middle of that shit 45 seconds seems like 15 minutes....

Unfortunately, I had golf course incident a year ago that spiraled out of control. Whole alteration took about a minute and half, felt like 30 minutes.

I had to get a tetanus shot for my efforts.
Oh my god, this is so spot on!

It seems like forever for the ones involved!

Was the golf incident over free relief from standing water? That ALWAYS causes issues!

"Yeah I choked that cheating biatch"
"argued about infidelity" being her words tells me the reality of the situation was much worse.

women have the power to destroy lives with allegations, and it seems to be especially common with women involved with black men. possibly because they feel like they can rely on stereotypes and inherent bias.

Oh my god, this is so spot on!

It seems like forever for the ones involved!

Was the golf incident over free relief from standing water? That ALWAYS causes issues!
No, the very drunk foursome in front of us thought I hit into them....my ball landed 20 yards behind them. One of them picked up my ball and put it in his pocket. Things spiraled from there. Couple of 5 irons were snapped over my forearm and back and the shafts turned into stabbing weapons.

The whole altercation happened on the 18th tee box. The 2 dudes that attacked me ran off down the fairway.

I finished the round with a par, went home and my wife took me to urgent care.

I was truly embarrassed. Although I didn't feel I was wrong and also know I wasn't quite right. A 46 year old shouldn't be getting in fights.

The next day the course sent out a mass email reminding golfers that they are not allowed to bring outside alcohol to the course. Those dude were fvcking hammered.

• Wow
Reactions: dinglefritz
No, the very drunk foursome in front of us thought I hit into them....my ball landed 20 yards behind them. One of them picked up my ball and put it in his pocket. Things spiraled from there. Couple of 5 irons were snapped over my forearm and back and the shafts turned into stabbing weapons.

The whole altercation happened on the 18th tee box. The 2 dudes that attacked me ran off down the fairway.

I was truly embarrassed. Although I didn't feel I was wrong and also know I wasn't quite right. A 46 year old shouldn't be getting in fights.

The next day the course sent out a mass email reminding golfers that they are not allowed to bring outside alcohol to the course. Those dude were fvcking hammered.
Was Frost part of the drunken 4some

If he’s guilty he’s going to pay a helluva price and no doubt remorseful doesn’t begin to describe what he’s feeling right now. Good people can lose their temper and do horrible things. I’m hoping his situation can be used for something positive going forward.
This is not for you to forgive, and people don’t generally break in to the domestic assault business in their mid-50s. We all have our issues, but let’s not pretend we know things about people that we don’t.

Yeah, sorry about that!

If the rumor is true he walked in on his wife cheating I won't pass judgement in him. I'm not going to sit here and proclaim I would act virtuous in that situation if it happened to me. To be honest, I can see me losing my shit and going Wayne Brady if I caught her in the act.

None of us know how we would react in that situation unless it's already happened.
no
If the rumor is true he walked in on his wife cheating I won't pass judgement in him. I'm not going to sit here and proclaim I would act virtuous in that situation if it happened to me. To be honest, I can see me losing my shit and going Wayne Brady if I caught her in the act.

None of us know how we would react in that situation unless it's already happened.
No offense but that's the difference between real men and little boys. That's a beta male mindset to think if a girl pissed you off enough with her actions that you wouldn't hit her. If I walked in a my wife cheating on me I still wouldn't hit her because she would be incapable of defending herself. Just not in my nature no matter how pissed I would be. Can't say the same for what I would do to the guy. If you attack someone that is physically inferior to you and they did not physically assault you...then you're trash.

This is a really shitty moment for him because he's going to lose a lot of respect from a lot of people and it will potentially ruin his career and it's 100% warranted (assuming the allegations are true). There's just some things you never do...ever.

no

No offense but that's the difference between real men and little boys. That's a beta male mindset to think if a girl pissed you off enough with her actions that you wouldn't hit her. If I walked in a my wife cheating on me I still wouldn't hit her because she would be incapable of defending herself. Just not in my nature no matter how pissed I would be. Can't say the same for what I would do to the guy. If you attack someone that is physically inferior to you and they did not physically assault you...then you're trash.

This is a really shitty moment for him because he's going to lose a lot of respect from a lot of people and it will potentially ruin his career and it's 100% warranted (assuming the allegations are true). There's just some things you never do...ever.
TLDR

Reactions: JOHNNY N
ADVERTISEMENT