ADVERTISEMENT

I see Purdue is now ranked #25....

wisc (3-3) open as 3-point favorites at purdue (4-2) this saturday. badgers will cover that easily, IMO.

we should both be favored and cover against f'ing purdue, a team that sucks, at home coming off a bye.

the amount of media slurping that goes on with constantly overrating these bad b1g teams is astonishing. purdue isn't a top 60 team.

wisc (3-3) open as 3-point favorites at purdue (4-2) this saturday. badgers will cover that easily, IMO.

we should both be favored and cover against f'ing purdue, a team that sucks, at home coming off a bye.

the amount of media slurping that goes on with constantly overrating these bad b1g teams is astonishing. purdue isn't a top 60 team.
If Wisconsin beats Purdue it will probably vault the Badgers back into the Top 10.

Rule #1 for being a self-proclaimed great conference: Graduate a lot of sportswriters and TV talking heads.

Why does Purdue suck? And why should Wisconsin cover easily? They might not score 14 points vs Purdue. Did the Purdue offense take a step? Hopefully. Redzone offense has held Purdue back.

Why does Purdue suck? And why should Wisconsin cover easily? They might not score 14 points vs Purdue. Did the Purdue offense take a step? Hopefully. Redzone offense has held Purdue back.
Purdue wins outright 9-5, then they beat us 23-18 after a fake FG attempt goes awry, with our placekicker throwing a pick six late in the fourth quarter, leading 18-17. (He earlier in the game misses three PATs.)

it's purdue. I don't know why you always suck. you just do.

Reactions: phoenix4nu
you can't score points unless you're playing uconn
24 vs Iowa. Maybe something was sparked out of the bye? Or maybe it was having most of the offense back and healthy? Defense is top 10 in scoring defense and Purdue is 4-2. Or you just upset because Purdue beat Iowa and looked very competent after you said they had 1 winnable game left?

If Purdue is bad, most of the big ten is bad.

Reactions: onll2004
24 vs Iowa. Maybe something was sparked out of the bye? Or maybe it was having most of the offense back and healthy? Defense is top 10 in scoring defense and Purdue is 4-2. Or you just upset because Purdue beat Iowa and looked very competent after you said they had 1 winnable game left?

If Purdue is bad, most of the big ten is bad.
Most of the Big Ten is bad.

Good lord, Iowa, the #2 in the nation, at home, was only -11 vs Purdue. This conference is pretty much all one similar lame team.

NU took Michigan to the wire and Michigan is "top 10" and NU is horrible.

Good lord, Iowa, the #2 in the nation, at home, was only -11 vs Purdue. This conference is pretty much all one similar lame team.

licking my chops at the prospect of fading the b1g in bowl games (an annual tradition)

a fun bit of history - in 312 all-time bowl games, the b1g is 146-165-1, good for 47%! LOL

also, don't forget "top 10" msu didn't get a first down in the 2nd half at home against us

I swear some people only watch the b1g, which would explain their complete ignorance to what good football actually looks like

Hey, @BoilerN Scott Frost = Darrell Hazell
Two years at a mid-major, but only one winning year.
Gets a Big Ten job and proceeds to muck things up for three years.
Gets dismissed in the middle of his fourth year with three victories.
Discuss

no, the SEC actually backs up their claim by winning the title nearly every year.

the b1g is the ultimate fraud conference, equal or lesser on the field in every way to the pac12/big12 they constantly thumb their nose at
What about when Clemson whipped Alabama's butt?

What about when Clemson whipped Alabama's butt?
in the last 15 years, there have only been 4 non-SEC national champs. like I said, nearly every year they finish on top. and nobody argues, since it's beyond obvious the teams that win are the best teams.

they do it on the field, the b1g does it in the pre-season AP poll.

2020AlabamaCFP
2019LSUCFP
2018ClemsonCFP
2017AlabamaCFP
2016ClemsonCFP
2015AlabamaCFP
2014Ohio StateCFP
2013Florida StateBCS
2012AlabamaBCS
2011AlabamaBCS
2010AuburnBCS
2009AlabamaBCS
2008FloridaBCS
2007LSUBCS
2006FloridaBCS

in the last 15 years, there have only been 4 non-SEC national champs. like I said, nearly every year they finish on top. and nobody argues, since it's beyond obvious the teams that win are the best teams.

they do it on the field, the b1g does it in the pre-season AP poll.

2020AlabamaCFP
2019LSUCFP
2018ClemsonCFP
2017AlabamaCFP
2016ClemsonCFP
2015AlabamaCFP
2014Ohio StateCFP
2013Florida StateBCS
2012AlabamaBCS
2011AlabamaBCS
2010AuburnBCS
2009AlabamaBCS
2008FloridaBCS
2007LSUBCS
2006FloridaBCS
2011 was a joke because Oklahoma State should have had the opportunity to play for the title.

Discuss
Disagree. No one is as bad as Hazell. Hazells recruiting was at an FCS level and he best 5 P5 teams in 4 years.

I do think Frost needs to consider doing what Brohm did to his defensive staff, only for the offense. Fire everyone and start over. Who's going to play QB next year for Nebraska?

2011 was a joke because Oklahoma State should have had the opportunity to play for the title.
Is that your proof in your argument that the SEC is not a good football conference? If so, I think you are going to have to try harder.

Is that your proof in your argument that the SEC is not a good football conference? If so, I think you are going to have to try harder.
It's not that I think the SEC is bad, they are overhyped. Sure, their top teams win a lot of national championships, but their lower and mid level teams are comparable to the lower and mid level teams of any other conference. The SEC as a whole isn't any better than anyone else, aside from Alabama and perhaps Georgia.

It's not that I think the SEC is bad, they are overhyped. Sure, their top teams win a lot of national championships, but their lower and mid level teams are comparable to the lower and mid level teams of any other conference. The SEC as a whole isn't any better than anyone else, aside from Alabama and perhaps Georgia.
this is as clueless a post as I've ever seen

Reactions: American Horse

Lmao

I believe - If frost loses to Purdue, in his 4 years, he will not have a winning record against a single team in the big ten west.

I believe - If frost loses to Purdue, in his 4 years, he will not have a winning record against a single team in the big ten west.
It doesn't matter if he beats Purdue. He's 1-2 now. He still won't have a winning record:
vs. Illinois 2-2
vs. Iowa 0-3
vs. Minnesota 1-3
vs. Northwestern 2-2
vs. Purdue 1-2
vs. Wisconsin 0-2

East
vs. Indiana 0-1
vs. Maryland 1-0
vs. Michigan 0-2
vs. MSU 1-1
vs. OSU 0-3
vs. PSU 1-0
vs. Rutgers 1-0

Clearly we should petition for a new conference formed from just the Big Ten "adjunct" schools so we can play RU, Maryland and Penn State every year.

Reactions: pgainey
It doesn't matter if he beats Purdue. He's 1-2 now. He still won't have a winning record:
vs. Illinois 2-2
vs. Iowa 0-3
vs. Minnesota 1-3
vs. Northwestern 2-2
vs. Purdue 1-2
vs. Wisconsin 0-2

East
vs. Indiana 0-1
vs. Maryland 1-0
vs. Michigan 0-2
vs. MSU 1-1
vs. OSU 0-3
vs. PSU 1-0
vs. Rutgers 1-0

Clearly we should petition for a new conference formed from just the Big Ten "adjunct" schools so we can play RU, Maryland and Penn State every year.

oof Thanks for the correction. No chance of a winning record against any divisional opponent.

he is going to have a losing conference record (playing in the big ten west) in every one of his 4 years. It is unfathomable that there is even the slightest chance he would be brought back.

Purdue will beat Wisconsin. Wisconsin's weakness goes up against Purdue's strength. Bad matchup for Wisconsin.

Discuss
holy shit, its kinda uncanny how similar it as after looking at his wiki

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT