ADVERTISEMENT

I know I'm going to get roasted for this post.

First of all, I was referring to the older gentleman. Second of all, find where I said what a bad person Frost is and how could anybody play for him. Good luck finding that, or anything like that I wrote.

Thirdly, feel free to check any of my 154 posts on here and see if the word KF or Iowa appears in any single one. They don't.

Lastly, you don't know anything about me.

If being respectful to someone much older than me is being a concern troll, then I guess I qualify. Now you can take your opinion of me and do with it what you will. I'm not on this public forum to argue, I can and will express my opinion, with or without your approval.

Have a good day and the answer is 13.
My bad. I didn't notice the change in posters. Poor reading skills on my part. Be well.

Thanks for the kind response. I'm not that far behind you in age. Be well.
That is a cool response. I mean that sincerely.

I don't know of those places you spoke of, despite having been to Iowa City probably 100 times when my son was a 4 year starter.

Since it's a matter of personal choice, if those are drinking establishments, I've not had any alcohol since 1979. I never had any issue with alcohol, I just developed some mannerisms when I was in the military that made a lot more sense for me to keep my cool.

Again, thanks for the response man! Peace out.

That is a cool response. I mean that sincerely.

I don't know of those places you spoke of, despite having been to Iowa City probably 100 times when my son was a 4 year starter.

Since it's a matter of personal choice, if those are drinking establishments, I've not had any alcohol since 1979. I never had any issue with alcohol, I just developed some mannerisms when I was in the military that made a lot more sense for me to keep my cool.

Again, thanks for the response man! Peace out.
Yeah. I thought I was responding to the Hawk fan. My bad.

Husker since '62. However, it's hard for me to dog UI since my son got a nice education and no student debt.
I work at UI and am on the board for The Daily Iowan. It's a great university and the DI is among the best college newspapers in the country. But I can't stand the sanctimony of Hawk fans who want to talk about all the bad things about Nebraska football, as if we don't already know.

I work at UI and am on the board for The Daily Iowan. It's a great university and the DI is among the best college newspapers in the country. But I can't stand the sanctimony of Hawk fans who want to talk about all the bad things about Nebraska football, as if we don't already know.
We NU fans do a good job of trashing the program when we see lousy football. But, they are our Huskers and we are entitled to it. I do know back in the day there were Hawkeye fans that dogged the Huskers. I didn't like them a damn bit, til my son got the free ride. LOL

Reactions: 9and4
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT