ADVERTISEMENT

I Just Took the Points (+14)

Can't do it, I still think this team is a long way from being able to play a "good" team on the road and win. I'll still be rooting for the Huskers but give me Purdue. Over/Unders on how many times our QB gets sacked is set at 6. Hopefully Purdy is ready.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lincoln100
And we thank you for your obsession.
Trust me, I hate iu much, much more than I dislike Nebraska. In fact, I don't really dislike Nebraska at all, I mean, it's milk toast. But, you're the opponent this week and I think Purdue it tired of playing in nail biters.

Trust me, I hate iu much, much more than I dislike Nebraska. In fact, I don't really dislike Nebraska at all, I mean, it's milk toast. But, you're the opponent this week and I think Purdue it tired of playing in nail biters.
I hate you, personally, and wish nothing but the worst for you and yours

Kiss my ass, dork

I took Georgia Southern and the points. First time I had bet against the Huskers, but I was convinced that it was more likely they would lose the game than win it by 22+ points. Seemed like a risk-free bet.

I don’t have a feel for this game. I want Mickey to make a serious case for HC with a win. But an ugly loss with both lines being absolutely dominated seems like a real possibility.

Sorry dude Purdue is pretty trash. Fits well in the division. Nebraska sucks royally and if the Nu QB hit his open receivers they win by double digits. Let that sink in.
I thought about that for a minute, then started to wonder if the Nebraska defenders chests were sore on Sunday morning from the Purdue running back stepping on them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT