ADVERTISEMENT

I hope the voters put Bama & Georgia 1 & 4 so two SEC teams dont make NC game.

Anybody arguing for Michigan to be number 1 is either completely biased or totally ignorant about football.....
Doesn't matter, whether it's Alabama or Michigan, they got to prove it on the field. Alabama looked very human against Auburn while Michigan stomped Ohio State and is currently stomping on Iowa. We will see shortly.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Doesn't matter, whether it's Alabama or Michigan, they got to prove it on the field. Alabama looked very human against Auburn while Michigan stomped Ohio State and is currently stomping on Iowa. We will see shortly.

Sure it does. Michigan can take their ass beating in the semis to Georgia. They don't deserve the number one spot.

• Haha
Reactions: BleedRed78
You don't know until the game is played. Besides, who has Georgia beaten who is any good? They got exposed today when they played someone with a pulse.
1. Bama
2. Mich
3. Cincy
4. UGA

Georgia just got blown out and Bama did it. I think it’s fair they both go 1 and 4. Not dropping Michigan and Cincy went undefeated & won their conference. That’s how it should be, but probably won’t.

what I really expect
Michigan vs UGA (a real bad match up for Blue)
Bama vs Cincy

1. Bama
2. Mich
3. Cincy
4. UGA

Georgia just got blown out and Bama did it. I think it’s fair they both go 1 and 4. Not dropping Michigan and Cincy went undefeated & won their conference. That’s how it should be, but probably won’t.

what I really expect
Michigan vs UGA (a real bad match up for Blue)
Bama vs Cincy
The way Georgia looked I think Michigan could stomp a mudhole in them.

You don't know until the game is played. Besides, who has Georgia beaten who is any good? They got exposed today when they played someone with a pulse.
Kentucky, Arkansas and Clemson all in the top 25.

Agree their schedule was weak after that, but they dominated every opponent like they were suppose to & then some (minus Bama).

Who has Michigan played besides Ohio St? They've had close wins against bad teams, but for sure you put Bama at #1 and Michigan at
#2. Tough call where to put Cincinnati & Georgia.

I'd have cincy #1 (even though they will get killed, they haven't got beat, and beat #5)
bama #2 (they lost to like #24 but it was along time ago, and whipped #1)
mich #3 (they lost to #11 along time ago)
georgia #4 (they lost to #4 recent)

nd is going to get screwed even though they lost to #1 along time ago...join a conferance

(I deduct a lot for losing a game, plus it don't matter give them #1 for a couple weeks for going undefeated)
so cincy vs georgia and bama vs mich.

hopefully mich beats bama, so it's not a sec orgy

Reactions: pharvey0829
The way Georgia looked I think Michigan could stomp a mudhole in them.
No one has ran on UGA still. McNamara would have to win it on his arm and I don’t know he can do that.

Michigan’s D would give UGA problems too. So would be close

Anybody arguing for Michigan to be number 1 is either completely biased or totally ignorant about football.....
Not sure Michigan deserved to be #2 to begin with but the committee had them there and did enough to move up. Are they the best team? I wouldn't vote them but I'm not the one that put them #2.

Do they start over and say put the top 4 in order as to who you think should be? If so I would probably vote ND over Cincinnati but that's not going to happen because media wants Cincinnati and they deserve it because they were ranked higher and won their ccg.

Not sure Michigan deserved to be #2 to begin with but the committee had them there and did enough to move up. Are they the best team? I wouldn't vote them but I'm not the one that put them #2.

Do they start over and say put the top 4 in order as to who you think should be? If so I would probably vote ND over Cincinnati but that's not going to happen because media wants Cincinnati and they deserve it because they were ranked higher and won their ccg.
Cincinnati beat Notre Dame at Notre Dame. No way can you justify ND over Cincinnati

I would probably vote ND over Cincinnati but that's not going to happen because media wants Cincinnati and they deserve it because they were ranked higher and won their ccg.
So, except for the fact that they beat Notre Dame in South Bend, were ranked higher and "deserve it," Cincinnati getting in the playoff is a media conspiracy?

Last edited:

Bama beating Georgia the way they did deserves the #1 so sorry to say..

Michigan stays at #2, Ioway was fortunate to be playing in the CCG and frankly will get whipped in their bowl game.

Biggest question how far does Georgia drop ?

The SEC hatred runs hard in this thread. Michigan is in and if they are #1 can prove it on the field. Over the last few weeks they have looked as tough as anyone.

Reactions: Mr.Scary13
The rating are irrelevant if they are going to make matchups first. Hell they could put Cincinnati 1 and Michigan 2 if the only goal is to avoid a Georgia vs Alabama rematch.

Really? Cincy beat ND head to head and never lost a game.

The Committee will 100% go with:

1. Alabama
2. Michigan
3. Georgia
4. Cincinnati

They have to have Bama vs. Georgia in the finals.

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
Bottom line- Georgia proved they can’t beat Bama! Playoffs start with the CCG’s with all conferences. Get another team in and give them the opportunity to match up and play the game.
1- Michigan
2- Alabama
3- Cincy
4- Domers

Bottom line- Georgia proved they can’t beat Bama! Playoffs start with the CCG’s with all conferences. Get another team in and give them the opportunity to match up and play the game.
1- Michigan
2- Alabama
3- Cincy
4- Domers
The playoffs are supposed to consist of the four best teams in the country. Just because a team lost to another team in one game doesn’t mean that they should be excluded from the playoffs. Doesn’t work that way in the NFL or any other sport either.

The playoffs are supposed to consist of the four best teams in the country. Just because a team lost to another team in one game doesn’t mean that they should be excluded from the playoffs. Doesn’t work that way in the NFL or any other sport either.
Conference champs are rewarded. 2nd place are 1st losers. They lost and are no longer belong in the top 4. Our relay team was one of the best in state - dude dropped the baton on 1st leg - guess what we didn’t get to go to state. It happens.

That's definitely an argument point well said
Good thinking!

1. Michigan
2 Alabama
3. Cincinnati
4. Georgia
Now let’s see what the line is in these games.
Michigan got to be favored by a lot playing the runner up from the SEC!

Bama 1
Mich 2
Georgia 3
Cincy 4
I agree 100%. It's over! Give the trophy to Nick and let us all move on. Jimbo got lucky and an Auburn running back ran out of bounds when he should have stayed inbounds thus eating up the clock. Do not know if it mattered. Not sure the committee would have left out a 2 loss Alabama and put ND in without Kelly. Anyway we will never know. Now it is all so predictable.

I think Michigan made their case for #1 seed. I couldn't see any reason they should get docked today.

Michigan
Bama
Georgia
Cincinnati
Michigan is going to get killed by either Bama or Georgia. I don't think they have to speed to stay up with them. I thought both Michigan and Iowa looked really slow after watching Alabama and Georgia. Believe me I wish it were not true. I am no SEC fan.

Michigan is going to get killed by either Bama or Georgia. I don't think they have to speed to stay up with them. I thought both Michigan and Iowa looked really slow after watching Alabama and Georgia. Believe me I wish it were not true. I am no SEC fan.
Lol.. who has Georgia beaten? They had a weak-ass Iowa like schedule. Mich will take their fake ID away and they can hang out with Iowa at the juice bar.

“Having a playoff will fix the controversy.”
…..

”We need to expand. That‘ll fix it.”
….

”They didnt expand enough. Need to expand further.”
…..

”Theres too many trams in.”
….

”they should let the regular season/conference champs be the de facto playoff. Why havent they tried that? Wait, they have? Oh, that’s the system that built the best regular season in sports/wild bowl season? Hmmm wonder why they ever went away from it. Theres no perfect system anyway.”

I think you are wrong, but ok Michigan beats Georgia. Do you think Jim’s Boys have a chance in hell in beating Bama.? I do not.
Did you not watch the Alabama auburn game or aTm game? Pretty silly to say Mich has no chance.

Did you not watch the Alabama auburn game or aTm game? Pretty silly to say Mich has no chance.
OK, you know everything. Harbaugh's boys are going to buy him a new closet full of khakis after they win the championship. You are so articulate and convincing. I am now a certified Michigan believer, but.........................

The Committee will 100% go with:

1. Alabama
2. Michigan
3. Georgia
4. Cincinnati

They have to have Bama vs. Georgia in the finals.
it's working out for bama,
1. let georgia carry the #1 bullseye all season
2. get cincy in the playoff instead of michigan
but it will be hard to beat a good team twice

OK, you know everything. Harbaugh's boys are going to buy him a new closet full of khakis after they win the championship. You are so articulate and convincing. I am now a certified Michigan believer, but.........................
In all fairness Alabama has looked rather human more than once this season. If they show up like that then Michigan is fully capable of beating them. I'd still put my money on Bama but they're not exactly their usual selves.

The same Ohio St that got drilled by a pedestrian Oregon team at the horseshoe? 🤣🤣
That was pretty early in the season and Ohio St to their credit made some serious tweaks. They just piss pounded Iowa who was 10-2 as well as obliterated No. Illinois who won their conference. The B1G is a tough conference and they did pretty well and would probably be undefeated if they didn't have a call go against them in the MSU game. I'm not saying they are one of the best of all time, but they have a pretty solid team from top to bottom with some elite players. I hope they do well.

The same Ohio St that got drilled by a pedestrian Oregon team at the horseshoe? 🤣🤣
Who did Georgia beat? Osu had a “bad” loss early in the season. Alabama had a way worse loss to aTm and looked quite terrible against auburn.

Sorry to burst your sec love bubble. You were the idiot that said mich had zero chance, and I showed you how dumb of a comment that was. Maybe think before posting next time.. I know this will be new for you, but give it a try cupcake.

They beat a crap Clemson team

Then...when they played a good team in Bama they got smoked.
Clemson went 9-3 in a very down year for the ACC and they also beat a 9-3 Kentucky team. Arkansas was 8-4. Other than that they havent played anyone. But SEC gonna SEC. Michigan beat OSU Penn State Iowa and Wisconsin.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT