ADVERTISEMENT

I hope the voters put Bama & Georgia 1 & 4 so two SEC teams dont make NC game.

They wouldn’t have them play two in a row. Although, I’m. It sure the loser makes it, but they are the sec, so they will

Probably depends on if dockers runs score up on the grand wizard

So you'd be mad about the 2 best teams playing for the title?

If they both beat the very 2 best teams the rest of the entire country can offer to play them, that it would be a voter problem?

Reactions: B1G RED RULES
Right now I can't argue that Georgia and Alabama aren't the 2 best. But I want to watch Michigan first. Cincinnati doesn't have anywhere near the horses as Georgia and Alabama.

Right now I can't argue that Georgia and Alabama aren't the 2 best. But I want to watch Michigan first. Cincinnati doesn't have anywhere near the horses as Georgia and Alabama.

Cincinnati played UGA to the wire in their bowl game last year.

How do they not have the horses to compete?

Reactions: BleedRed78
If Georgia knows they're in the Playoff regardless, they'd lose on purpose to make the SEC seem so great. It's a total joke to put them in.

No way in hell the semis are a rematch. They always get the matches tv would want.

Bama hasn't lost to an SEC east opponent in 11 years. Intentionally trying to set up that national title match-up seems pointless. Michigan 1, Bama 2, UGA 3, Cincy 4.

Reactions: 8th Street
No way in hell the semis are a rematch. They always get the matches tv would want.
I respectfully disagree in that the Committee and networks want two SEC teams in the final. I believe the Committee wants Michigan vs. the Survivor of the SEC knockout, especially a CFP chaired by Gary Barta.

Reactions: HuskerJag
Why even bother playing this game if both teams make the Playoff anyway?? Ridiculous. The loser should be out.

Until we get a real Playoff, this system is almost as bad of a joke as the old system.
Thank you!!!!! Georgia should be out!

Why even bother playing this game if both teams make the Playoff anyway?? Ridiculous. The loser should be out.

Until we get a real Playoff, this system is almost as bad of a joke as the old system.
And the alternative is what? Pick a team that lost more games and to worse opponents? Georgia earned the right to slip up tonight by being dominant all season.

Also both teams would not have made the playoff had Georgia won, so the game wasn’t pointless.

Reactions: HuskerO
We supposedly didn’t have the horses to keep up with Florida st in 94 orange bowl I’m thinking we were a 18 point underdog and by all rights we won that game except on the scoreboard so don’t discount Cincinnati the game still has to be played

We supposedly didn’t have the horses to keep up with Florida st in 94 orange bowl I’m thinking we were a 18 point underdog and by all rights we won that game except on the scoreboard so don’t discount Cincinnati the game still has to be played
We finally got the 4-3 defense speed working after switching from the 5-2. Thank you Bobby bowden

If Mich wins they #1 Bama 2 Cinn #3 ga 4 and we should have beat Mich

Somebody other than the SEC dammit!

Baylor or whoever wins this Pitt/Wake game. Maybe Utah. Those teams are all way better than Georgia after their loss today.
Agree!! Georgia just got clobbered by a team that needed OT to beat a crap auburn team. Who did Georgia play this year again??

If Georgia knows they're in the Playoff regardless, they'd lose on purpose to make the SEC seem so great. It's a total joke to put them in.
They sacrificed a conference championship and now made their road to a national championship much harder just to make the SEC seems so great?

Are we listening to ourselves?

Reactions: Mr.Scary13
How can you keep Georgia in? They just got their ass kicked. They should be out. Plus, who did Georgia play this year? This is the first tough game they have played and got clobbered...
They beat a crap Clemson team

Then...when they played a good team in Bama they got smoked.

Reactions: pharvey0829
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT