ADVERTISEMENT

I haven't seen this many "ORs"

Antwill

All-American
Dec 18, 2004
since I went to a crew meet.

Is it a good thing or a bad thing that none of our top 4 RBs has separated himself?

It is not a good thing. Hopefully, someone will run with the job in the first couple of weeks. But overall, there are way fewer ORs than in previous years.

Better then if the upperclassmen would have straight beat out the younger guys. That would have been majorly concerning. I hope EJ takes the spot because I've seen enough of the other 2 to think meh.

Reactions: leodisflowers
I don't care about the OR as much as I care that we actually stick with a guy if one gets in a groove

too many times last year we had a back start to get lathered up only to be subbed out for a cold one in the middle of a drive or series
Agreed. Drive me nuts when we cool off the hot hand. Also it might take more than one drive to get into the groove. 100% agreement.

I hope Rahmir wins the job and stays healthy. He has speed and shake and bake. He also is a good receiver. His issue has always been his health and the previous staff always went away from him right after he had several good runs. Never understood that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT